Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand it! I know children change, but they’re not having face transplants.
I’d recognise all 3 of them from what we’ve seen of them in the past.
You mean emoji sunglasses or hearts over their eyes aren’t completely erasing their features from your memory?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re all carbon copies of each other anyway. If I was a new follower and hadn’t seen Milo or Rex before, I’d still recognise them immediately based on the overexposure of Daphne.

Reactions: 9
She used to tell this story regularly. IIRC, she was on a night out when he won, had no idea who he was and had no interest in athletics or the Olympics. Her Mum told her about the win (plus the other gold medals from super Saturday) when she got home and she couldn’t have cared less!
That was the time she was trying to bag herself a rugby player I think. She always set out to marry a sportsman, though. Fame and money above love, eh Suze?!
I’ll never get over her old Twitter handle being RugbyCupcakes 😂😂😂 the desperation! I remember her saying once she always went where the rugby players were known to drink, imagine saying that out loud, grim.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I think they really regret hiding the boys knowing they could have been doing whole family ads

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, pleeeeease end this ridiculous eggies series soon!!! Literally nobody cares about your child scrambling eggs, stop trying to make it a thing!!!

Reactions: 10
She finds herself so endlessly fascinating she can’t understand that other people don’t. She’s still at the level of a 14/15 year old, who thinks everything they do is cool and different, despite being really ordinary. Maybe it’s never having really worked?

Reactions: 14
I think they really regret hiding the boys knowing they could have been doing whole family ads
100000% and if they cared that much about exposure they wouldn’t share Daphne like they do
Oh my god, pleeeeease end this ridiculous eggies series soon!!! Literally nobody cares about your child scrambling eggs, stop trying to make it a thing!!!
I thought eggies was cancelled this week?😭. Do people seriously enjoy this tit?

Reactions: 2
Does he think that because he's an OLYMPIC CHAMPION, he's 1) a good dad and 2) more knowledgable about keeping kids safe than anyone else?

Being an olympic champion has absolutely no bearing on how a child plays with their toys.

I am sure the messages came from concerned parents or even non parents who could see that beause she was going over them the wrong way if she'd tripped and caught her foot the hurdle wouldn't roll over to help her fall better but would hinder her fall and lead to her smashing her face into the ground or something.

Yes, we can let our children take risks but there are risks and there's pure stupidity.

If she'd had an accident that could easily have been avoided, would he still be shouting about being an olympic champion and how he knows everything there is to know about track and field 🙄

Also lol @ Susie saying Daphne had soaked up water from the ground hence the massive nappy swinging by her knees. Do nappies even absorb water from the outside?

Screenshot_20230701-161338_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
‘I want to remind everyone I am I’m fact an OLYMPIC CHAMPION’
My god. Mortified for him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Does he think that because he's an OLYMPIC CHAMPION, he's 1) a good dad and 2) more knowledgable about keeping kids safe than anyone else?

Being an olympic champion has absolutely no bearing on how a child plays with their toys.

I am sure the messages came from concerned parents or even non parents who could see that beause she was going over them the wrong way if she'd tripped and caught her foot the hurdle wouldn't roll over to help her fall better but would hinder her fall and lead to her smashing her face into the ground or something.

Yes, we can let our children take risks but there are risks and there's pure stupidity.

If she'd had an accident that could easily have been avoided, would he still be shouting about being an olympic champion and how he knows everything there is to know about track and field 🙄

Also lol @ Susie saying Daphne had soaked up water from the ground hence the massive nappy swinging by her knees. Do nappies even absorb water from the outside?

View attachment 2277685
What an absolute dick. Even if people have commented / sent messages about the hurdles, there’s absolutely no need for a post like that.

Reactions: 8
They really can’t take ANY criticism can they?
Seriously triggered by a couple of comments about Daffy possibly being hit on the face by a hurdle. I mean, just ignore those comments if you don’t like them?!

And the ‘thank you for your concern but I can assure you Daff has just had her nappy changed and sat in a puddle’ comments are gold!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ, never mind being unable to take the criticism, why does she think it’s appropriate to share the details of her child’s underwear?!

Reactions: 8
No one is criticising the child, they know she's 2 and only playing. They are criticising the careless parenting. Christ, you do everything you can to stop them bashing their faces at that age

How charming, Susie's latest squeaky talking stories she's telling Daphne "you're screwed then".

Not only a racist but treats her child like tit 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My children are not blessed with an OLYMPIC ATHLETE LEVEL DAD just a lowly a PE teacher. But we make sure the hurdles face the right way for play that is just meant to be cute. Because smashing your face into the ground is not cute. Tho I guess it would create some hospital content 🤷🏼‍♂️

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Imagine typing that out and not at any point before posting thinking ‘hm maybe that will make me come across as a bit of a dick’. Honestly, what a twit. Wonder how many times a day he says this to Suze and anyone else who has the misfortune to come across him, braggy duck. It was also 11 years ago Greg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I often read tattle posts from most recent to oldest...so I read this before realising he had genuinely said this...if that makes sense.
Anyhoo I had a right chuckle thinking you were parodying him in your comment @Salmonshirt
Imagine my absolute disbelief when I scroll up again to see he has genuinely written this.
Dear God,what a self absorbed buffoon he is.
*edited for spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn't manage to get a screen shot but last night on that post, someone commented about them making light of allergies by saying Daphne was allergic to failure. The response to that was really OTT too. Susie was like "I wrote the captions so come at me, not Greg". Then just her general rude, sarcastic response to any sort of criticism. The OP was a bit much to be fair...but why do they have to be so vile in their response?? Why not just say "sorry if you found that triggering, we feel X, Y, Z so will have to agree to disagree"....

Reactions: 6
Obsessed with him doubling down on it and showing himself hurdling 😂😂😂😂 hit a nerve have we, Beggory

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.