Susie Verrill #8 What’s she bringing to that relationship other than salami nips and aff links?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I think they know exactly what they are doing! Might as fell earn a few £££! She can further moan about the 40 minute wait, or the fact the doctor ‘couldn’t diagnose’ him. The fact is he was diagnosed-with an allergic reaction. That’s the diagnosis need to treat whatever the cause of the allergy. Now they need tests to find out what. It’s usually something like different washing powder etc for a topical allergy (it doesn’t sound like his airway was compromised (the screaming) unless I’m missing something).

Reactions: 4
Is it just me who thinks a 40 minute wait for an ambulance sounds quite good? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It is if it’s not a life threatening emergency-and they would have gone through all that over the phone and decided that it was not a blue light job!
Is it just me who thinks a 40 minute wait for an ambulance sounds quite good? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh god now she's gonna rebrand herself as being part of an allergy-family. It'll be her whole personality seeing as she's realised she can't be 'that one with HG' when she hasn't been pregnant for 2+ years!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god now she's gonna rebrand herself as being part of an allergy-family. It'll be her whole personality seeing as she's realised she can't be 'that one with HG' when she hasn't been pregnant for 2+ years!!
the same HG she had for months before she was even pregnant with Daffy Duck 😭😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like a heat rash.
I’m a natural hard faced witch/unsympathetic person but FFS.
Massive fuss for three hour hospital stay. Take a Piriton.

Reactions: 11
And therein lies the reason she gave so much detail - they crave media attention to keep them relevant (if they ever were)!
What’s the betting he ends up on Lorraine or This Morning talking about his experience…
Lorraine with Dr Hilary.

Defo

Reactions: 1
Looks like a heat rash.
I’m a natural hard faced witch/unsympathetic person but FFS.
Massive fuss for three hour hospital stay. Take a Piriton.
When my son breaks out in a rash like that due to his allergies he is screaming in pain. It's not a case of "taking a piriton" and it certainly isn't a heat rash. He claws at his skin and gets incredibly distressed, it's not just that he's a little bit itchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had a bad reaction to blueberries once (random I know) and within seconds my tongue was so prickly and stingy and coming up in blisters and my throat was intensely itchy. My lips puffed up to 3 times their normal size, and I started getting a rash all over me that felt like I was being repeatedly pricked with 1000 hot needles. It was actually painful. I was ok after a couple of antihistamines and never went to hospital. I bet Susan Verrill the racist is glad this happened to Beg so she can make it her personality for the forseeable.

I totally get it was scary, I am hyper sensitive so I can relate, however the fact they managed to take a photo while in the hospital is a pet hate. When you are I’ll the last thing you want is to be photographed, no doubt they have gone to Frosts for breakfast to recover…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I totally get it was scary, I am hyper sensitive so I can relate, however the fact they managed to take a photo while in the hospital is a pet hate. When you are I’ll the last thing you want is to be photographed, no doubt they have gone to Frosts for breakfast to recover…
✨CONTENT✨ 🤪

Why are foxes always killing their chickens?! Is it that common or have they just got a tit enclosure?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.