Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potmog

‘I want to remind everyone I am I’m fact an OLYMPIC CHAMPION’
My god. Mortified for him.
I often read tattle posts from most recent to oldest...so I read this before realising he had genuinely said this...if that makes sense.
Anyhoo I had a right chuckle thinking you were parodying him in your comment @Salmonshirt
Imagine my absolute disbelief when I scroll up again to see he has genuinely written this.
Dear God,what a self absorbed buffoon he is.
*edited for spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 14

FakeSmile

VIP Member
There seems to be an excuse for postponing the wedding every time. I don’t believe there even is a wedding planned. And i think its a lot to do with family politics- Greg doesn’t have a relationship with his parents/family because they are mental JW and Susie doesnt speak to some of her family either if I remember correctly?
They would be better just going to a registry office and getting it done quietly and without any of this faff. If they genuinely wanted to be married they would already be married by now….
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - Susie doesn’t want a marriage, she wants a wedding.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Reposting a plea for a mum in need. How caring Susan. But hold on! Next story - I need my nails done and buy this shit lipstick #afflink.

Tell you what you tone deaf fuck wit - don’t get your nails done and donate your grift money to the charity that is helping these women.

Virtue signalling twat

Maccat123

Chatty Member
Greg making out that they don’t show the boys because they are 5 and 8 and yet they stopped filming them 3 years ago when Rex wasn’t that much older than Daph
I’m still convinced that they regret covering them but can’t go back now 😭

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
or he could just confront reality and get a real job. Greg, stop flogging a dead horse bruv. No one’s interested. Your gold medal was 13 years ago. No one’s interested in you.
Last week's behind the scenes showed that Daffy has to be bribed to participate, which wouldn't be good if they did have a contract to produce something.
Also, and I feel mean saying this, but she's not a conventionally cute kid. 🙈 I mean he clearly finds her adorable and thinks the world agrees, but that's a parent's prerogative!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
There seems to be an excuse for postponing the wedding every time. I don’t believe there even is a wedding planned. And i think its a lot to do with family politics- Greg doesn’t have a relationship with his parents/family because they are mental JW and Susie doesnt speak to some of her family either if I remember correctly?
They would be better just going to a registry office and getting it done quietly and without any of this faff. If they genuinely wanted to be married they would already be married by now….

She finds herself so endlessly fascinating she can’t understand that other people don’t. She’s still at the level of a 14/15 year old, who thinks everything they do is cool and different, despite being really ordinary. Maybe it’s never having really worked?

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Please tell me he’s not going to have T-shirts with Daddy helt written on them?

must be desperate for cash!

Fine to have merch etc and a whole series flogging their unfunny daughter but they get death threats when posting their older kids…. Sure Jan

• Haha
  • Heart

NosyWelshCow

I don’t think there’s an influencer with a more crippling lack of self awareness…

“we only watch things when the hype dies down”

she thinks she’s such a cool girl, whereas she’s the absolute definition of ‘pick me’.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
She’s such a snob and for no good reason other than she thinks she is better than she is. My boys like to be comfortable. So trackie bottoms and shorts are their preference. Occasionally I wish they’d consider wearing something a ‘bit’ smarter if we go somewhere nice, but the hassle isn’t worth it! Life’s too short. Wear the tracksuit. Be comfy!

weeweegie

VIP Member
Yep, gifted!
Winds me up too. There is no way that Legoland need to use influencers to get customers. I've been planning on going when my youngest is a bit older, but I begrudge paying over £100 for a day out when they give it away for free to the likes of the Rutherford-Verills.
It’s shit isn’t it. And they can afford it. She’s said before that she hates theme parks (moaned about Disney world for her 30th, when most folk can only dream of being able to afford going there) so legoland is way way beneath Bland Sue. They’ll have had the fast passes for the rides aswell. While us plebs are standing in queues in the blazing sun/torrential rain for over an hour with kids losing their minds. Sorry, I was just reliving an my own legoland experience 🙈 I hate how superior she thinks she is. The rest of us are actually out grafting for our money and she does eff all and gets things handed to her, that she thinks she’s above. Arghhhh.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
They are the kind of couple that will never get married. If they genuinely actually wanted to be married, frankly, they would be married already.

She’s a walking advert for why working is a good thing. They must bore each other to tears. Thank god they found each other and saved others from the tedium!