Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Comedy gold, love it 😂😂😂😂😂
I suspect I will spend the rest of the evening drinking wine and photoshopping Old Bandylegs in to a variety of new places

I suspect I will spend the rest of the evening drinking wine and photoshopping Old Bandylegs in to a variety of new places
Last one ... for now

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

bluecups

VIP Member
In the courthouse jizz was telling bandy legs Papa Bear that she was planning to go and see her family at Christmas (weirdly he asked after her dad and her brother but no mention of her mum. I think that tells where he places women in the pecking order). He was saying she should take Steve with her.
There’s been no mention of any visit over the holidays so I’m wondering if what I suspect is a disfunctional family situation is worse after the trial?

Chinmates, I just want to give the BIGGEST hat tip ever to @tara1608 our roving reporter who reported live from Chelmsford Crown Court. Classic moment in Tattle history 🙌 😂

Thank you so much! Hamper on its way comprising a delicious selection of sausage rolls, pigs in blankets and a case of Yakult to wash it all down. Please also find enclosed a £3.99 snakes head cane and a VHS copy of Scarface as a mark of our gratitude.

Thank you for your service, ma'am 😘

(Seriously Tara, that was cool as fuck, thank you xx)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

bluecups

VIP Member
After the toy cane at court and shit watches I genuinely thought he was wearing this as jewellery 🥲
So did I when I first saw it! 😂 Literally nothing would surprise me about this bellend. Wonder if he'll go all out on his sentencing outfit?

canvas.png

I used his mugshot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

btodd1994

After all this time post-offence and conviction, and so much backlash, this one is what he responds to? And his response? Snore.
haha helloooo fellow trolls. This is me he’s put on his story… he didn’t even tag me/blocked me from seeing his story as I didn’t know he’d done this until I saw on here 😂😂😂 cannot wait for his downfall absolute daft cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Kas01980

VIP Member
I'd love to be there to see the smile wiped off his smug face 👌 far too far for me to go though.

Also, you can never guarantee someone has children. There are many people who can't and to tell them to go play with their kids or something can be a real slap in the face.
Exactly that, and I almost commented on that last night but decided to keep a lid on it. Im unable to have children due to the person I was with in 2003 and the damage he caused me internally and I don't drink because as a result of all that I went on a downward spiral for the next 10 years into alcoholism which cost me everything, very nearly my life when my liver packed up in 2011...it was literally 24/7 round the clock drinking. I'm sober now, but that throwaway comment about "doing something with your kids or have a glass of wine", I'm amazed I didn't blow when I read that last night. Ignorant people and their mindless comments who don't know a persons background, and chucking around their unwanted opinions and suggestions of how people should spend their time!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Had a quick glance over the past couple of pages, but can't see this, this just landed on my fyp....

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

xyzcba

VIP Member
Well done to @enolaalone for the winning thread title with 99 votes!

Short recap: Following a couple of childish bravado posts after the verdict, Stevie has finally been keeping a low profile. Jizz is still prancing about in kids tees acting like nothing's happened. She best hurry up and order her prison wive outfits from Shein sharpish though, the post is taking ages at the minute.

This article gives a great recap, and also gives us hope that he'll get made an example of and actually will get a custodial.

Happy Chinmas to the Chinmates. Sorry that this thread has ruined pigs in blankets, bread sauce, corn dogs, toad in the hole & many other foods with it's ever-amusing discussion/pictures/comparisons to Bear's mangled cock.

🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

tara1608

Can’t understand anyone wanting to spend their day off from work to see someone they don’t know get sentenced 😂 go and spend it with your kids, or doing a hobby and just read about it in the news over a glass of wine? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I do have a child but I sent her to this place called school where she’ll be if I decide to go. Sending half a day watching doesn’t exactly stop me from doing other activities - I just personally find it interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Kas01980

VIP Member
Can’t understand anyone wanting to spend their day off from work to see someone they don’t know get sentenced 😂 go and spend it with your kids, or doing a hobby and just read about it in the news over a glass of wine? 🤷🏼‍♀️
That you Jizzy? 😬 Or mad sister Hayley? Captain Pissbag? Face-like-a-slapped-arse Linda? Come on...own up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

merlot

Chatty Member
I do have a child but I sent her to this place called school where she’ll be if I decide to go. Sending half a day watching doesn’t exactly stop me from doing other activities - I just personally find it interesting
Whoah @tara1608 you don't have to justify yourself!
Did we or did we all not have a great day ? :ROFLMAO:
We all really appreciated you being there & if I lived closer I'd have come with. So much more fun than sitting entertaining a kid or drinking a glass of wine alone, you can do that any day!

Thank you again Tara!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

bluecups

VIP Member
My Louboutins are genuine and they cost me a fiver from a rural Welsh charity shop staffed entirely by old dears who knew piss all about luxury brands. I nearly fucking wet myself, chinmates, I can tell you! The next words out of my mouth were "Did the person who donated these donate anything else?" but sadly they hadn't. They're gorgeous but a bastard to walk in.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
I think I know why Stephen's contribution to social media has been so lacking this week.

He's exhausted from The Chin having a massive fucking growing spurt

This one's for you Chinmates 😂😘♥

D9FE4351-3201-4F7A-898E-2B162F1C14C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart