Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish the Judge would buy one and walk into court with it on sentencing day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Urgh I had a dream about these two reprobates last night. That they were in neck of the woods (Lake District) to get married and I rounded up a load of chinmates and got them thrown out of the hotel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
bleeping hell I need therapy 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Urgh I had a dream about these two reprobates last night. That they were in neck of the woods (Lake District) to get married and I rounded up a load of chinmates and got them thrown out of the hotel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
bleeping hell I need therapy 😂😂😂
Therapy where the only food looks like his genitals 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
In the courthouse jizz was telling bandy legs Papa Bear that she was planning to go and see her family at Christmas (weirdly he asked after her dad and her brother but no mention of her mum. I think that tells where he places women in the pecking order). He was saying she should take Steve with her.
There’s been no mention of any visit over the holidays so I’m wondering if what I suspect is a disfunctional family situation is worse after the trial?

Chinmates, I just want to give the BIGGEST hat tip ever to @tara1608 our roving reporter who reported live from Chelmsford Crown Court. Classic moment in Tattle history 🙌 😂

Thank you so much! Hamper on its way comprising a delicious selection of sausage rolls, pigs in blankets and a case of Yakult to wash it all down. Please also find enclosed a £3.99 snakes head cane and a VHS copy of Scarface as a mark of our gratitude.

Thank you for your service, ma'am 😘

(Seriously Tara, that was cool as duck, thank you xx)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Sorry I had to get in on the doggy spam ....this is my Sammysunshine he will be 6 end of January. He's epileptic and needs meds twice a day ....my baby literally saved my life when my health got bad he kept me mentally strong.

All I have to say about these 2 is they are CUNTS and I hope he bleeping rots a slow and agonising death

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry I had to get in on the doggy spam ....this is my Sammysunshine he will be 6 end of January. He's epileptic and needs meds twice a day ....my baby literally saved my life when my health got bad he kept me mentally strong.

All I have to say about these 2 is they are CUNTS and I hope he bleeping rots a slow and agonising death
He's adorable...my parents got a black cocker spaniel when I was 10 so had her the whole of the second half of my life at that point (she died when I was 20). she was an awesome dog. Very very cute too ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Hope you're doing well hunny 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Chinmates, I just want to give the BIGGEST hat tip ever to @tara1608 our roving reporter who reported live from Chelmsford Crown Court. Classic moment in Tattle history 🙌 😂

Thank you so much! Hamper on its way comprising a delicious selection of sausage rolls, pigs in blankets and a case of Yakult to wash it all down. Please also find enclosed a £3.99 snakes head cane and a VHS copy of Scarface as a mark of our gratitude.

I'll chuck in a zebra print coat as a mark of my gratitude as well 😁

Great job T😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope you're doing well hunny 💓
I'm good @TikToc was delighted first Christmas not being in hospital in 3 years and especially the way hospitals are here in Limerick. So grateful for this time with my elderly parents..every year counts doesnt it??
Thanks so much for asking ☺ 😘😘😘😘
As not to derail I think when he gets his custodial sentence us Irish are going to have to keep the side up and celebrate this cunts downward spiral 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13

PLEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEE can we have tattle awards 😄 tara, step up 🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In the courthouse jizz was telling bandy legs Papa Bear that she was planning to go and see her family at Christmas (weirdly he asked after her dad and her brother but no mention of her mum. I think that tells where he places women in the pecking order). He was saying she should take Steve with her.
There’s been no mention of any visit over the holidays so I’m wondering if what I suspect is a disfunctional family situation is worse after the trial?
I’m genuinely really confused why you were in the court room. How does it work, can anyone from the public go?

Reactions: 2
I’m genuinely really confused why you were in the court room. How does it work, can anyone from the public go?
In short, yes, anyone can go.

The process was explained a few threads ago and those who were nearby decided to go for shits and giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Danny seems estranged from the family, think he and Hayley follow each other on SM.

Peeked at his IG he lists himself as having an MBE (really?)

Anyway the short-arsed bandy-legged bit-part actor put his failed entrepreneurship behind him.

But this book launch promo promised a book in 2022 did it materialize?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.