Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think Tara is a queen for going to get some inside knowledge of the trial.

I’m not sure I would have been brave enough even if I was anywhere near and her inside knowledge (to a public place) was pure gold. πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That you Jizzy? 😬 Or mad sister Hayley? Captain Pissbag? Face-like-a-slapped-arse Linda? Come on...own up πŸ˜‚
It's one of em. One that can spell so that narrows it down a bit. No one would come on here to write that unless they were part of the clan πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™„πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I noticed they stayed at a hotel last night and when I looked at twitter this story popped up... my first thought was they must have creepy Rob with them after all. Wishful thinking I know but we live in hope🀣🀣
Screenshot_20230102_125737_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd love to be there to see the smile wiped off his smug face πŸ‘Œ far too far for me to go though.

Also, you can never guarantee someone has children. There are many people who can't and to tell them to go play with their kids or something can be a real slap in the face.
Exactly that, and I almost commented on that last night but decided to keep a lid on it. Im unable to have children due to the person I was with in 2003 and the damage he caused me internally and I don't drink because as a result of all that I went on a downward spiral for the next 10 years into alcoholism which cost me everything, very nearly my life when my liver packed up in 2011...it was literally 24/7 round the clock drinking. I'm sober now, but that throwaway comment about "doing something with your kids or have a glass of wine", I'm amazed I didn't blow when I read that last night. Ignorant people and their mindless comments who don't know a persons background, and chucking around their unwanted opinions and suggestions of how people should spend their time!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
As someone with a young daughter, like you’d actually despair if your daughter ended up with scum like him and carrying on like that. As a mother of a son too I’d be horrified if I raised him to act like this.

Reactions: 25
Translates as:

Girls, I'm pretending I need advice on how to dress myself, when really I'm dropping the word Paris to make you all jealous that me and my sex offender fella are going for a ride on a train so he can behave like an embarrassing utter bleeping idiot somewhere other than England, and I HAD to tell you this to generate more comments and attention. Look at me, look at meeeeee!!

You get more and more embarrassing by the day Jizzy! First taking pictures of receipts in restaurants and now more attention seeking posts to try and make out like the convicted Sex Offender is whisking you away to Paris. Even if you were, who bleeping cares? It's PARIS ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think the booking email is fake, they don’t look like that.

Nevertheless, it should be reported to the police? The sentencing is in 4 weeks time, a Paris trip is not essential travel and Bear may not leave the country.

This shows how complicit Jiz is, also delights in taunting. We have seen Bear post fake baby scans, and other fake bookings.

Bear is outraged at his conviction, his enablers insisted he would be exonerated as he hadn’t done anything wrong.

Best Bear and Jiz can do now is to fabricate an ideal life and taunt with falsehoods. They know they are under scrutiny.

Jiz is as bad as him.

Just back from Paris, beautiful city. Too nice for them two!

Reactions: 17
I need to stop reading Tattle in public πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I just need to remember to turn the volume down. I had two seperate comments whilst staying with my parents..."What the duck are you watching"!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the booking email is fake, they don’t look like that.

Nevertheless, it should be reported to the police? The sentencing is in 4 weeks time, a Paris trip is not essential travel and Bear may not leave the country.

This shows how complicit Jiz is, also delights in taunting. We have seen Bear post fake baby scans, and other fake bookings.

Bear is outraged at his conviction, his enablers insisted he would be exonerated as he hadn’t done anything wrong.

Best Bear and Jiz can do now is to fabricate an ideal life and taunt with falsehoods. They know they are under scrutiny.

Jiz is as bad as him.

Just back from Paris, beautiful city. Too nice for them two!
I think it's fake too, but really, WHY would they even bother lying about it? I know the answer, they're plonkers, but even for them what is the point?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.