Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't see the fuss about them personally..........

(says the man sitting in a pair of Haix boots) :LOL:

I still thank the Baby Jebus that she was wearing some...............
Ooh look at you name dropping!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I genuinely don't see the fuss about them personally..........

(says the man sitting in a pair of Haix boots) :LOL:

I still thank the Baby Jebus that she was wearing some...............
Let me tell you....I would donate an organ for a pair of Louboutins. But I can't justify blowing the money when I desperately want to travel this year. I'd rather pay to go away for a fortnight than a pair of shoes that I have no social life to wear them for 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Let me tell you....I would donate an organ for a pair of Louboutins. But I can't justify blowing the money when I desperately want to travel this year. I'd rather pay to go away for a fortnight than a pair of shoes that I have no social life to wear them for 😂
duck me sideways with a splintered plank........ive just looked at the price! €2k for a pair of shoes...............

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My Louboutins are genuine and they cost me a fiver from a rural Welsh charity shop staffed entirely by old dears who knew piss all about luxury brands. I nearly bleeping wet myself, chinmates, I can tell you! The next words out of my mouth were "Did the person who donated these donate anything else?" but sadly they hadn't. They're gorgeous but a bastard to walk in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Has anyone mentioned his ring yet… no don’t worry - not that one…

what in the costume jewellery is this 😂

FB079012-7113-4820-915D-759F3E359D14.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It's napkin ring from the restaurant. Sort of thing you'd expect a six year old girl to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
After the toy cane at court and tit watches I genuinely thought he was wearing this as jewellery 🥲
So did I when I first saw it! 😂 Literally nothing would surprise me about this bellend. Wonder if he'll go all out on his sentencing outfit?

canvas.png

I used his mugshot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
My Louboutins are genuine and they cost me a fiver from a rural Welsh charity shop staffed entirely by old dears who knew piss all about luxury brands. I nearly bleeping wet myself, chinmates, I can tell you! The next words out of my mouth were "Did the person who donated these donate anything else?" but sadly they hadn't. They're gorgeous but a bastard to walk in.
Jizzy is going to tower over midget Stevo in them heels .. he's going to buy fake yeezy trainers with lifts :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But where does she think she is going in those heels 🤣🤣🤣
They only go out on day trips to the zoo or aquarium. They are family day trips because he knows most people are not going to say too much to him with their children around.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.