Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she’s a gangsters moll. Nah love, you live with a RSO narc with a squeaky voice and a bad attitude. There’s nothing ‘notorious’ about you and he’s just a notorious predator. No one upon no one is jealous of or aspires to live your dubious life.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That is exactly what she thinks she is. A gangsters moll. This ain't Oceans 11 jizz.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is a disgrace to SA victims! Jiz get off your fat ars cause your cankels are fat af. I'm a bigger gal than her but I walk loads and have defined legs... never seen this on a young girl. Unless he photoshoped her ankles to tree trunks aswell as his minging arm 🤣 Tick tock Bear, your time inside is coming ⏰

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She is a disgrace to SA victims! Jiz get off your fat ars cause your cankels are fat af. I'm a bigger gal than her but I walk loads and have defined legs... never seen this on a young girl. Unless he photoshoped her ankles to tree trunks aswell as his minging arm 🤣 Tick tock Bear, your time inside is coming ⏰
I thought that was her ars/back end for a minute there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t understand anyone wanting to spend their day off from work to see someone they don’t know get sentenced 😂 go and spend it with your kids, or doing a hobby and just read about it in the news over a glass of wine? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I do have a child but I sent her to this place called school where she’ll be if I decide to go. Sending half a day watching doesn’t exactly stop me from doing other activities - I just personally find it interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 50
This just screams water retention to me, which is very likely with the fact she sits on her ars all day doing nothing. Enjoy the ulcers Jizz love, they’re on their way 😫😫

Reactions: 14
@stunrw is (MAPPA) still in existence? I've been out of the justice system for a while. If yes I guess he's category 1 but still means he'll be monitored?

I would imagine, even if he doesn't get a custodial sentence that he'll be fairly well monitored and if he steps out of line the sentence will be envoked.

He has already been charged. That will never leave him.
It does exists in Scotland, I’ve had to attend a few Mappa meeting with colleagues from the CJSW team. Not sure about England though.

Reactions: 6
I do have a child but I sent her to this place called school where she’ll be if I decide to go. Sending half a day watching doesn’t exactly stop me from doing other activities - I just personally find it interesting
Hip flask hunny, bring the wine with you 🤣

Reactions: 10
@stunrw is (MAPPA) still in existence? I've been out of the justice system for a while. If yes I guess he's category 1 but still means he'll be monitored?

I would imagine, even if he doesn't get a custodial sentence that he'll be fairly well monitored and if he steps out of line the sentence will be envoked.

He has already been charged. That will never leave him.
It’s still exists

Reactions: 4
Whoah @tara1608 you don't have to justify yourself!
Did we or did we all not have a great day ? :ROFLMAO:
We all really appreciated you being there & if I lived closer I'd have come with. So much more fun than sitting entertaining a kid or drinking a glass of wine alone, you can do that any day!

Thank you again Tara!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Whoah @tara1608 you don't have to justify yourself!
Did we or did we all not have a great day ? :ROFLMAO:
We all really appreciated you being there & if I lived closer I'd have come with. So much more fun than sitting entertaining a kid or drinking a glass of wine alone, you can do that any day!

Thank you again Tara!
I missed the day but I got totally take it all in over one glorious browsing session 👌

I thought that was her ars/back end for a minute there 😂
Me too 🤣 I thought he had bent her over a table.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Tara wants to spend her time plaiting snot or making scrap books of Chinmates top posts, it's got duck all to do with anyone else.

In the wishes words of Fackie Monroe, go touch some grass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm still cackling about this 🤣 a coma goes a long way eh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The combination of Shein selling Jiz and someone rather buying a copy of Beastality Through the Ages than Jack Monroes new cookbook, has finished me for the week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.