Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, youโ€™re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know WTF has happened here but I screen shot Captain Pissbag from the sisters Insta and while I was in the photo it cut the background out of the picture and left me with this.

I don't know why but this has made me absolutely piss my pants laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

I just wish i could photoshop because I could have so much fun with this. For example, the arm which is missing its hand, I have a vision of Stevie bent over which would then explain perfectly where Pissbag's hand has actually disappeared to

View attachment 1832343
Fixed that for ya.......

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Comedy gold, love it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I suspect I will spend the rest of the evening drinking wine and photoshopping Old Bandylegs in to a variety of new places

I suspect I will spend the rest of the evening drinking wine and photoshopping Old Bandylegs in to a variety of new places
Last one ... for now

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Crazy Hayley really thinks Stevo the peeeedo paid for that present ? hahahahaha
A spar break is so Jizz hahahaha .. pissbag don't seem impressed ..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hayleyโ€™s reel was definitely a family effort to put on a show of solidarity. The sentencing is looming! There is still the aura of enabling and absence of effort to encourage Bear to reflect on his crime.

The tat gifts for Jizz are a sham too, Bear has to keep her keen as she is financing a good portion of their crappy lifestyle via her OF.

Who is Hayleyโ€™s hubby / father of her kids? Is he happy Bear is sniffing around?

Reactions: 16
Two more seen as you asked nicely ... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Brilliant! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

There is still the aura of enabling and absence of effort to encourage Bear to reflect on his crime.
He definitely seemed more reflective though - maybe the penny has dropped & the home comforts of family Christmas is sharpening the fact he was found guilty & might be going to prisonโ€ฆ

The gift of RSO certainly isnโ€™t the one that keeps giving but takes awayโ€ฆ x

Reactions: 10
Brilliant! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

He definitely seemed more reflective though - maybe the penny has dropped & the home comforts of family Christmas is sharpening the fact he was found guilty & might be going to prisonโ€ฆ

Dunno, I feel he is always a โ€˜calculatedโ€™ performer so am not convinced there is any remorse or regret for the crime.

There may be regret for how he underestimated his court case, turning up so defiantly flamboyant.

But I feel he blames Georgia / the police / his lawyer / anyone else, besides himself.

Am thinking on Xmas day the Bear family raised a toast to โ€˜duck Georgiaโ€™ or similar. They enable.

His mum lied in court, she may be downtrodden or whatever, but she helped him get convicted. Unconvincingly lied, validated also by the TV footage of her claiming Bear treats women like shite.

But she got a spa weekend with her bandy legs hubby paid for by Jizz flashing her minge and wonky bolt-ons.

Toxic family.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Brilliant! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Nah he's still an obnoxious tosser :LOL::LOL::LOL::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don't know WTF has happened here but I screen shot Captain Pissbag from the sisters Insta and while I was in the photo it cut the background out of the picture and left me with this.

I don't know why but this has made me absolutely piss my pants laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

I just wish i could photoshop because I could have so much fun with this. For example, the arm which is missing its hand, I have a vision of Stevie bent over which would then explain perfectly where Pissbag's hand has actually disappeared to

View attachment 1832343
Looks like one of the people buried under the ash in Pompeii ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hayleyโ€™s reel was definitely a family effort to put on a show of solidarity. The sentencing is looming! There is still the aura of enabling and absence of effort to encourage Bear to reflect on his crime.

The tat gifts for Jizz are a sham too, Bear has to keep her keen as she is financing a good portion of their crappy lifestyle via her OF.

Who is Hayleyโ€™s hubby / father of her kids? Is he happy Bear is sniffing around?
Trying to influence the pre-sentencing report by showing that "he looks after his mum and dad " ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.