Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @enolaalone for the winning thread title with 99 votes!

Short recap: Following a couple of childish bravado posts after the verdict, Stevie has finally been keeping a low profile. Jizz is still prancing about in kids tees acting like nothing's happened. She best hurry up and order her prison wive outfits from Shein sharpish though, the post is taking ages at the minute.

This article gives a great recap, and also gives us hope that he'll get made an example of and actually will get a custodial.

Happy Chinmas to the Chinmates. Sorry that this thread has ruined pigs in blankets, bread sauce, corn dogs, toad in the hole & many other foods with it's ever-amusing discussion/pictures/comparisons to Bear's mangled cock.

🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Our Christmas food arrived yesterday. I forgot we ordered pigs in blankets. I could have cried when I opened the box 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This Christmas I know whats on Bears list
Begins with an F and ends in Ist. ❤ 🎅 👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder if him being quiet he's hoping he gets a light sentence-damage already done.

Reactions: 18
"Untouchable" huh? The only which way she's untouchable is no one other than the Sex Offender fella would want to bleeping touch her! Nasty, stinking, cheap & tacky, £5 bleep.

You could end up with chlamydia just walking past the house

The whole street needs carpet bombed with penicillin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The replies on jizz’s Twitter feed are a complete mix of insults and manky perverts! She can’t honestly think she’s desirable to anyone who isn’t a complete freak can she?

Reactions: 21
Our Christmas food arrived yesterday. I forgot we ordered pigs in blankets. I could have cried when I opened the box 🤣
Here are a couple of my contributions towards Boxing Day snacks...didn't think that one through, did I? Im not sure how I'll be able to look at my parents in quiet the same way again once they get stuck into those

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Brill title! 😅😅😅😅😅😅

What WILL the whiffy hoes be doing for Christmas Day?

Stuffing the turkey? 🤣🤣🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Be careful with these suggestions...next thing there'll be a video of Jizzy with her arm in there up to her elbow
He would really enjoy The Yorkshire Vet. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him dress up as a farm animal hoping for some treatment. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.