Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I suppose so. Might drop the companies a message though. They must be out of their minds tbh!
I can imagine the poor companies just saw 1.5m followers and didn’t think anything of it. When the reality is they are bought followers and people who are just there to watch him fall!

Reactions: 14
Surely it’s worth these companies knowing none of his followers are legitimate people they’re all bot accounts he’s purchased

Reactions: 14
Please keep us updated on the reply, if you're able to.

Next thread title please!
One company replied saying “thank you for this information we will look into it” so I sent them the link to the court case & results and let them know he’s being sentenced at the end of the month. They replied saying they appreciate the info

Reactions: 19
Surely it’s worth these companies knowing none of his followers are legitimate people they’re all bot accounts he’s purchased
Good idea. These businesses don't care about anything but money. Someone should go to that website that shows bulk bought bots and screenshot his.

Reactions: 8
I hope when he goes to prison he ends up in fights etc and has his time extended

Reactions: 5
It’s like 4 hours later and that property services company hasn’t gained a single follower.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.