Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Loving the crossed thread chaos Chinmates!
sex offender stevie isn’t even anyone‘s fave tattle thread 🤣 he’s just an extra, a chinterlude

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Kas01980

VIP Member
😂😂😂 neither, they’re all arseholes I agree. But I just find it strange to be so invested to give up that much free time to see him when you can just read about it. Fair enough if you personally connected to it somehow. Just wouldn’t give someone like that the attention he craves
Because he's an abuser. And a lot of us have suffered at the hands of abusers and this will hopefully send the message out that abuse, no matter what kind, is NOT ok. And yes, alot of us ARE invested in this and have been for a while...if you knew half the shit he's pulled you might understand. This has been a long time coming and people want to see justice served to the vile POS. If they want to go and see it for themselves then that's entirely their business what they do with their free time

• Heart
Reactions: 45

lje88

Chatty Member
Because she's also an animal abuser, same as him. The pair of them should be banned for fucking life from having animals. Hers (and his) treatment and neglect of them this summer was absolutely heartbreaking.

They're an inconvenience to her. Don't forget how stressful her job is...making shit TikToks all day and the other half of it spent having shit pumped into her face, or lips, or getting her tacky nails and ratty hair done, cooking herself under a sunbed every day. It's a stressful life Jizmin leads!

It's another pitiful attention seeky post...like countless others they do, trying to stir up controversy
Here fucking here spot on!!! Can not stand the thought of any animal being treated badly those dogs deserve better. sick of people buying pets as if it’s some sort of trend!! This little dog is my whole world and I actually got him with an ex, we split up when he was a pup and I had to go back to my parents but I refused to give him up he is now 10 and has had several health issues but he is my fur baby and I would do anything to keep him
Safe and healthy. Those two should never be allowed to keep animals disgusting skanks
566BED73-3456-4285-AB77-734C21D3F32A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Sorry I had to get in on the doggy spam ....this is my Sammysunshine he will be 6 end of January. He's epileptic and needs meds twice a day ....my baby literally saved my life when my health got bad he kept me mentally strong.

All I have to say about these 2 is they are CUNTS and I hope he fucking rots a slow and agonising death

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44

crossoldbird

Genuinely though girls what is she going to do when this is all over? She’s 22 and she’s ruined her body, her face, her reputation, her friendships, her welcome in the SW community and her “content” will be on the internet forever

If she was my daughter (same age) she’d either have been in cuffs in her bedroom already for months or I’d be cuffed to my bed to stop me tearing at my skin and hair in despair
Where is her Mother???

• Heart
Reactions: 43

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
His life is such a mess. Reality tv star isn’t exactly the noblest profession but at one point he was on telly all the time making decent cash, going clubbing and pulling lots of women - now he barely leaves the house, can’t get a hard on and films himself bum fucking a plate for a few quid ffs. And of course is shortly due to be sentenced for sex crimes.

He only has himself to blame but it’s quite a downfall. Anyone with a half decent head on their shoulders would’ve carefully invested that money and kept their ego in check. But he destroyed his own life all because he thought he was untouchable. A good cautionary tale for anyone who finds themselves receiving their 15 mins of fame!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
To be fair, with all the pummeling it's taken he could probably fit half of Mediamarkt up there and will surely try to smuggle a phone in
Could be a nice little hustle for him on the inside, his own little tech shop 🤔.

@CustardJunkie those hair things have triggered bad memories haven't they? Calm down dear noone is going to put them in your hair. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

stunrw

VIP Member
I've said this before too, do they ever post videos of them having sex with each other these days, or are things so bad (with his knob probably) that he can only shove things up his ars now?
It would be like trying to get wet spaghetti back in the packet..........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Nestor

Can you imagine being any one of his ex’s and having to live with the shame that you went out with him ☠ it’s always bad looking but at an ex but this is next level.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Kas01980

VIP Member
He’s that stupid he probably thinks you don’t need a passport if you’re not travelling by air 😂
I think I'd literally piss my pants if they have actually bought the tickets and rocked up to the Eurostar without passports. Bonus points awarded for extra stupidity if he actually got arrested for trying to leave the country and ended up on remand till sentencing.

The ridiculous part about it is I could actually see that happening

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Ashfox

Chatty Member
🤢🤮 Warning…..

Don’t use the plates at Chez Bear…👀
We all have days where we’re like - literally cba at work… and then these gems appear & I’m reminded I’m not dating a RSO who has to swing his micro flenis around in a yellow hammock while riding a dildo stuck to a dinner plate… #grateful #blessed x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38