Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s going through his Bowie (boy/girl) phase
A lad in Seine !
Let’s hope if the bear faced liar does actually get there that’s he thrown in the Seine or gets stuck at Calais migrant camp !
Whatever happens you have all had a better Christmas than he has and you all have a nice future to look forward to xx
Jizz can plonk on her £2 Shein beret and eat her cankles worth of croissants 🥐 and duck herself off La Eiffel Tower - merci beaucoup !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for how sad their lives are.. (wait..hear me out) I just can't get my head around the fact that 2 grown adults are so obsessed with social media likes to the point that they care more about flexing fake jewelry/trips/money over the reality that one of them is now a RSO and is potentially going to be jailed. How's she going to react if he is locked up?? She'll have no one left to enable her. Will she move on or wait for him and gloss over the fact that he's in prison??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jizz can plonk on her £2 Shein beret and eat her cankles worth of croissants 🥐 and duck herself off La Eiffel Tower - merci beaucoup !!!
Cue a new tiktok / insta / tweet of “it fits!” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd be worried he'll try and shove the Eiffel Tower up his arse........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Its definitely all bullshit because if he still had his passport he would have gone somewhere before now and rubbed it in on insta, and he would have chose somewhere hotter than Paris!
I'd be very surprised if he still has his passport.
Hes pathetic and so is she

Reactions: 11
I could be wrong but - when he said in court the police had taken his passport, was this not when he was originally arrested and bailed? Obviously he's left the country twice since then?

Reactions: 8
Absolute pair of vile cunts. That awful laugh of his. Hopefully they won't be laughing for much longer. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So she is treating this like one big trophy!
Due to their lack of remorse he is now closer to a jail sentence than a suspended sentence. Because he is so out of touch with the real world maybe he don’t understand how hard it will be for him in jail.

so who has the dogs while they are in this hotel room🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Even though Paris is nice it’s nothing to be that excited about like posting tickets and asking for outfit advice .
I mean it’s right next to England for a city break . It’s not Maldives or something .
it could be fake or maybe she just going , pretending they have a life but all they do is sit at home never leave , and when they went to London couldn’t even stay outside after 8 to see fireworks or even a night out straight back to hotel or some reason and it’s their first night out in ages .
Far from what bears nights used to look like plus if it’s after the sentencing I don’t think he be able to leave as there strict rules for sex offenders when comes to travelling

A criminal is one thing, a sex offender I don’t think that’s anything to gloat about. That’s purely humiliating. Once he is clear of charges she will be dumped. He’s only using her right now

Reactions: 19
@stunrw is (MAPPA) still in existence? I've been out of the justice system for a while. If yes I guess he's category 1 but still means he'll be monitored?

I would imagine, even if he doesn't get a custodial sentence that he'll be fairly well monitored and if he steps out of line the sentence will be envoked.

A criminal is one thing, a sex offender I don’t think that’s anything to gloat about. That’s purely humiliating. Once he is clear of charges she will be dumped. He’s only using her right now
He has already been charged. That will never leave him.

Reactions: 6
A criminal is one thing, a sex offender I don’t think that’s anything to gloat about. That’s purely humiliating. Once he is clear of charges she will be dumped.
@stunrw is (MAPPA) still in existence? I've been out of the justice system for a while. If yes I guess he's category 1 but still means he'll be monitored?

I would imagine, even if he doesn't get a custodial sentence that he'll be fairly well monitored and if he steps out of line the sentence will be envoked.

He has already been charged. That will never leave him.
I meant like once his outcome is decided.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.