Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not long now till we hear the sentence .. so far he has given no public apology .. shown zero remorse .. claimed Netfilx has given him a series and been wanking off on Fansly .

How do you follow so many people who follow bears stupid, attention seeking, wannabe gangster brother?
They buy followers .. never knew it was so easy to pretend to be popular LOL!! :LOL::LOL:

WTF is swolled .. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

10 likes no tips :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1.PNG

2.PNG

Danny Bear should have stuck to bakeries .. 3.6 out of 10. If we didn't have streaming this shower of tit would be straight to dvd :eek:

1.PNG

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm no psychologist but as it's been said a lot to unpack to see why Stevo became a sex offending monster.

Danny made a lot of money selling to Tesco .. he's spending a lot of that .. holiday in Dooobai over xmas from his IG .. tit film funding .. crap house looking tacky .. showing off cars .. failed restaurant .. failed tanning salon bling bling.

Push Stephen into the media .. little bro of the self made millionaire .. he will ALWAYS be in his elder Brother's shadow. Could it be sibling rivalry on an extreme level .. whatever Danny does he can get more attention :unsure:

Crazy Hayley saying famileeeeee .. the staged we are all so close bullshit .. Creepy Rob seems the most sane and that's saying something hahaha i'd stick to coffee round them nutjobs ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I've never been on this thread before, but I just had to come on and say major kudos to whoever came up wtih the thread title - absolute genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He really is such a bleeping tool.

We all know this, but then he does something and I'm then awestruck all over again at the ability he has of making himself look a complete bleeping twit, outdoing himself each and every time

Who does he even think his target audience are any more?

Anywayssss, keep it coming Stevie, still got just over a month to keep on digging that hole and demonstrate to the judge what an actual beggy attention seeking twit you really are

Edit: At this point I think he actually WANTS to go to prison because it will mean he hits the headlines. Because if the judge does decide to make an example of him, I think it will be fairly big news that someone has gone to prison for sex crimes on the internet

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
If I got locked away and we lost it all today tell me honestly would you still love me the same 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He really is such a bleeping tool.

We all know this, but then he does something and I'm then awestruck all over again at the ability he has of making himself look a complete bleeping twit, outdoing himself each and every time

Who does he even think his target audience are any more?

Anywayssss, keep it coming Stevie, still got just over a month to keep on digging that hole and demonstrate to the judge what an actual beggy attention seeking twit you really are

Edit: At this point I think he actually WANTS to go to prison because it will mean he hits the headlines. Because if the judge does decide to make an example of him, I think it will be fairly big news that someone has gone to prison for sex crimes on the internet
I agree it’s like he’s desperate for the notoriety as if he’s going to be the new Andrew Tate or something

Reactions: 11
Omfg
I hate this bleep. So hard

:cry:
It’s for the best that they get a better home as those two fuckwits can barely look after themselves let alone animals - but still upsetting for the dogs. And who could trust him to find a decent home…

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Omfg
I hate this bleep. So hard

:cry:
😡😡😡😡😡 Be should be banned from ever owning another animal again 😡😡😡😡😡 How dangerous advertising them for free on social media to thousands. They could end up as bait for dog fighting or anything 😢😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
WTF those poor little dogs. God only knows who'll get them. If I was in UK I'd take them and give them to a proper rescue.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just saw on rightmove the house next to him is up for rent, I’d say everyone is sick of living next to him.

Reactions: 15
If he’s giving them away for free I’m not sure why he can’t just call Battersea or another shelter to take them, because they’ll do the proper legwork to ensure their new owner will be vetted before getting rehomed. They don’t judge either they just want the animals to be safe. Speaks volumes that he can’t even do this small thing for their care and would rather pop them on social media like an old sofa - not surprising though. 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Wouldn't surprise me if he's not really rehoming them, he's just doing it to get a reaction. Poor dogs, pair of bleeping cunts him and his trash gf.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Are there any local rescues near to him we could reach out? They will be interested in dogs being given away to anyone on socials !!! Such high risk. He’s such an evil bleep. My dog is rescue this hits home

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.