Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t actually understand her!
so annoying when someone uses the word “like“ as a full stop at the end of every sentence.

Reactions: 11
Can she not do some housework to pass the time? There must be tit and thrush particles everywhere.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Same but he’s too much of a pussy. He’ll be in the n0nce wing
N0nce wing 😂 😂 😂

You know your life sucks when someone calls you out for being a sex offender and all you have to come back with is an insult about their nose. He is such an absolute twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They are thick as fook!

Marketing company, using a convicted sex-offender for promo! It’s hilarious, and absolutely unprofessional, it will ward off potential clients rather than encourage them.

Their website is crappy and ‘under maintenance’. I don’t find it registered (tho I didn’t invest much time).

This company and IG account is two lads down the pub. Ben Harrow and Jamie Scouse.

No way I would wish those two to Market me, less so if they admire Bear.
Companies house has Kevin Silva Ardjomandi-Sisan as the sole person involved, who has a history of creating companies that fail so he sets up another…👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Companies house has Kevin Silva Ardjomandi-Sisan as the sole person involved, who has a history of creating companies that fail so he sets up another…👀
Running his empire from a 3 bedroom semi in Bromley, another international playboy millionaire like Stephen 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her fake accent is doing my head in. She is from Poole, Dorset.
We don’t speak like “whatevaaar” and “loikeeee” (like) it’s honestly the most infuriating thing hearing her voice she’s such a skanky little c*nt

Reactions: 20
Had a quick glance over the past couple of pages, but can't see this, this just landed on my fyp....

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Just see it now “naaaa I’ve dun nuffink rong, it’s ma burfday man, I’ve bin gettin deff frets man on inshhtagram it ain’t fair man”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.