Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowwwwww.

not sure if this’ll be allowed or not sorry if it’s not
They know soooo much about marketing, that they only have 100 followers. bleeping losers. Not even Bears Bots wants them

After all this time post-offence and conviction, and so much backlash, this one is what he responds to? And his response? Snore.
Harassing women online is his specialty. Very on brand. Not the best look while awaiting sentencing, is it?

Reactions: 23
After all this time post-offence and conviction, and so much backlash, this one is what he responds to? And his response? Snore.
haha helloooo fellow trolls. This is me he’s put on his story… he didn’t even tag me/blocked me from seeing his story as I didn’t know he’d done this until I saw on here 😂😂😂 cannot wait for his downfall absolute daft bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
"I can't stop ordering clothes". Why don't you just duck off you braindead bleep. 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
"I can't stop ordering clothes". Why don't you just duck off you braindead bleep. 🤬

View attachment 1858507
View attachment 1858508
View attachment 1858509
She is so bleeping stupid acting like ohhh I have soooo much more money than any of you I just can't stop buying clothes. You forget jizz we've seen the crappy tracksuits and the shein outfits it's all just tacky cheap tit,tbh anything you wear looks shite. Your problem is your a shallow little girl who dates a sex offender with no friends. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ohmygod! She’s such a fuckwit - it’s painful! Has it ever occurred to her that if she did something vaguely worthwhile to keep herself occupied, she might actually have things to do besides buying tat?

Reactions: 17
I'm surprised she actually manages to order any clothes given she can't keep her claws out of her hair for more than 2 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t blame her, there’s so much to look forward too / be papped for…

Paris - being stopped at the Eurostar from travelling abroad

Essex - visiting a local M&S Simply Food because we had to get food in because we thought we’d be in Paris

Home - for some shitoks because there’s literally nothing else in their life to do

Sentencing - obvs got to matchy match / coordinate with the RSO (top tip - grey tracksuits?) but probs style it out as Verruca Salt as he’ll be dressed as a broken Willy Wonka

The magazine article - something composed / full coverage as she chats about it being a scam & fit up & standing by her man - complete with a Katie Hayes style engagement / promise ring

Hopefully she knows she size now & will actually get stuff that fits? X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Grr to the company knowingly welcoming a promo from a sex offender.

And Jiz’s latest post ‘stop me buying clothes’ is rather pathetic. Whatever clothes she wears, nothing can hide that she is proudly choosing to spend her life with a convicted sex-offender.

Sex-offender lover! Hashtag that Jiz!

Reactions: 12
She is so bleeping stupid acting like ohhh I have soooo much more money than any of you I just can't stop buying clothes. You forget jizz we've seen the crappy tracksuits and the shein outfits it's all just tacky cheap tit,tbh anything you wear looks shite. Your problem is your a shallow little girl who dates a sex offender with no friends. bleep.
Don't hold back, will you. 🤣🤣🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously 🫠
They are thick as fook!

Marketing company, using a convicted sex-offender for promo! It’s hilarious, and absolutely unprofessional, it will ward off potential clients rather than encourage them.

Their website is crappy and ‘under maintenance’. I don’t find it registered (tho I didn’t invest much time).

This company and IG account is two lads down the pub. Ben Harrow and Jamie Scouse.

No way I would wish those two to Market me, less so if they admire Bear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.