Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Right *deep breath* here we go…

So, the last thread started with poor Stacey rushed off her feet as Joe was away ‘working’. 🤔 As to what this ‘work’ consisted of, well your guess is as good as mine but you can only imagine a ‘celebrity’ (and I use the term very loosely) version of show was in dire need and scraping the barrel for contestants hence old Tango Man being called to appear. Either way his absence had Stacey all over the place and rushed off her feet having to sort the kids out in the morning doing the school run and, erm, well yeah, that’s about it! 🤦‍♀️ Oh yes, despite being a task that countless parents undertake of a morning before they undertake their usual daily activity, this small act of parenting seemed to render Stacey nearly completely ineffective for the rest of the day. I say nearly completely as she did have time to fit some right clangers in which gave us Tattlers a field day, so it wasn’t all bad! 😉

So it’s from here the wedding dress saga was born! With Joe being away Stacey and the undead sister played hosts as wedding dress shop staff complete with dresses arrived at Pickle Cottage from Northern Ireland, as to why, who knows; one can only imagine Stacey’s cadged a freebie?!🤷‍♀️ Whilst not much was given away apart from a shot of either bizarrely coloured or highly filtered net curtains/wedding gowns, what did emerge from the day was a photo of Joe and the wedding shop staff on the shop’s Instagram! Yes, that’s Joe who had supposedly been away working leaving poor Stacey run ragged! D’oh! 🤦‍♀️😖🤭

Anyway, whilst the photo soon vanished (presumably after stern words from our dear Stace) obviously it had been seen and so needed to be explained. Stacey therefore, devious as ever, choreographed Joe in what I can only imagine she considered an Oscar-worthy performance in which he explained that unbeknownst to her he’d sneaked back with a bag of washing whilst she was picking her dress and then sneaked right back out again. Presumably he bumped into some random strangers hanging around the house in the wedding shop staff and so had his photo taken with them before sneaking back out but that explains that right?! Er yeah, and if you believe that you’ll believe anything! 😳😆

That little corker aside it’s been much of the same! Despite protesting her embarrassment and not wanting to show off previously, Stacey has once again proved what a load of guff that was as the swimming pool/patio area has never been far from our screens. Handy and helpful as ever and showing once again her relatability, Stacey also proved that stand still too long in her presence your liable to be spray painted beige and then pebble dashed, as not wanting to compliment the thousands she’s spent on her outside space with decent stone planters which cost firty paund each she instead ‘transformed’ four paund fifty plastic ones, classy as always is Stace. 😬

Getting there… in a rare and unprecedented move of parenting more then just the golden two, the annexe lads were treated to some trips out over the bank holiday, all of which in true Stacey style. The first trip to a water park seemed to show them having the run of the place with Rex decked out in a wet suit five sizes too big for him supposedly taking part even though the website specifically states ‘no under 6s’. Whether he got to take part is unknown but still, Stacey once again allowing the wrong impression to be given ‘cause it suited her. 😖

If left out of the water park excitement then there was no way that Rex was going to miss out on the trip to Nickelodeon World which was supposedly for Leighton’s birthday. Indeed, less for Leighton the whole day seemed more for Rex’s benefit but Stacey was as usual oblivious to how this treatment of her middle son might come across. 🫤 Rounding up the weekend’s activities then there was a family trip to the cinema with everyone, even Roess despite being 6 months old, included. Fair to say what with a baby and Stacey munching and crunching her way through a vat of popcorn the sound in that showing might have been somewhat disrupted but why would that bother Stacey? Selfish as aways…🙄🫤

Lastly the previous thread cannot be summed up without mention of the poor turtle. I’d like to say that no turtles were harmed in the mention of this recap but it’s not true sadly as Stacey managed to turn a perfectly usable and recognisable children’s turtle sand pit to the same as everything else in Pickle Cottage and its surroundings; beige and soulless, devoid of any colour or excitement. Indeed the lack of colour is probably the only clear theme that runs through ‘Pickle Cottage’ decor with even the children’s toys not managing to escape Stacey and her leftover beige/brown/cream/greige paint, helpfully used in the bodging up of anything. 😖😆

So there we are, once again it’s the same old Stacey story; if she’s not bragging she’s lying, the golden children are her favourites and if it doesn’t move, paint it beige. With the wedding of year looming as well as the finishing of the new Olympic Stadium, sorry Pickle Cottage swimming pool, we can only imagine there’s much more to come and look forward to, deep joy… 🤭🫣😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Kalds

Didn’t get up till lunchtime but I saw her in my local toy shop at 11am lol

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Ginmonster

Sorry but 'Leighton loves Rex so much'.. Nooooo I think Leighton loves getting to open his presents himself, loves to not have a camera shoved in his face at every given moment and loves a bit of peace and quiet.
Christ the child has ONE day a year dedicated to him and she lets little Tarzan in on it. If I roll my eyes any harder I'll give myself a migraine.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Poor Leighton. His birthday post is all about his precious Rex wanted to wear a football kit too. Bollocks did he. Leighton is up at the crack of dawn every day anyway stace for the journey from the annex for his lift to school.
Did she not make some big fuss a while back about Leighton wanting a new football shirt and she wasn’t going to get him one and yet now we see Rex decked out in a full on strip and it’s not even his birthday! 🤦‍♀️

Mind don’t anyone be saying that Roess and Rex are her favourites ‘cause that’s just not true! Thingamejig and wasshisname are just as important, so there! 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Kedece

Wtf is Rex hair like. Ffs he's like a burst couch. She needs to get it cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can’t believe how blatant the favouritism is here. That poor boy it’s his 10th birthday ffs make him feel special
This is another problem for Rex’s entitlement , it may seem small now (to her, clearly not anyone else as it is a massive deal) but her allowing him to be so involved in his brothers birthday will make him grow up to feel entitled even on someone else’s day. Make it known it’s his brothers day , not his. Let him sulk about it and learn his lesson. It’s not all about him

That annoying snotty spoilt brat kid that lunges to blow the candles out on someone else’s birthday comes to mind. Always pisses me off. Teach your kids that although you love them more than anything, it’s not all about them and they must sit back and allow others to be made to feel special too. I only have one child for now (still a baby but I plan on giving her siblings) , but when she has a brother or sister best believe they’re being treated the exact same way in all ways possible , specifically on birthdays and celebrations of their individual achievements

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Cc_2345

You cannae post and not spill the tea hen so aye nae debates
Basically she went somewhere not to say where but anyway her kids were running wild (I have to be very vague) they got told that wasn’t allowed to by staff and Stacey was VERY rude!! Said her kids can do whatever they want & joe was like “do you know who we are “ that infamous line 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Bet she’s hired that ice-cream van privately to visit tonight. No way it was in her sisters street then just happened to call past Stacey’s on the Sticker Sisters recommendation.

She’s probably having an icecream van for her wedding and it was there doing a taster sample of what it can do on the day. “I just loved my ice cream soooo much I asked if he could serve them at my wedding and he said he could! So now we’ve got a cute icecream van to go next to the candy floss and the bouncy castle in the garden at the village fete reception!”

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Cc_2345

Not related to any of your comments but I’m new here never wrote anything ever! But I’ve followed Stacey for a number of years and always thought she seemed like a genuine mum however fast forward to now I had to unfollow! I’ve had 2 friends meet her in person and say she is the most awful human 🙃
Thinks she very entitled and thinks her childrens shite doesn’t stink!! She’s that parent that lets her kids do ANYTHING she’s been so rude to staff at places she’s stayed! Big fat unfollow and disliking from me!

i have a story but aren’t allowed to say as it’s be too bate but she’s really not all she makes out to be that’s for sure! The genuine mum act is all a facade🙃

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Poor Leighton. His birthday post is all about his precious Rex wanted to wear a football kit too. Bollocks did he. Leighton is up at the crack of dawn every day anyway stace for the journey from the annex for his lift to school.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Bellabob321

VIP Member
So Stacey’s brother in law won a bafta as he produces Gogglebox. Both Jemma and Dave mentioned it but nothing from Stacey as it’s not about her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

brookemck8

VIP Member
I do that..nothing wrong with it 🤷‍♀️
Neither of my children nor any of my friends children are entitled 🙄

Leighton has been wearing numerous different football tops throughout the day.
Probably birthday gifts
absolutely no need. It’s not their birthday 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
Sorry but if you're having to buy gifts for your other kids on their siblings birthday, then yeah they're probably a tiny bit entitled. Kids literally get one day a year which is only for them. I'd have been FUMING if my brothers got gifts on my birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 34