Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frank Jr Jr is finally asleep so I'm catching up slowly before I drop off too. Can't bring myself to look, still traumatised from the maternity shoot. I can still see the eyes bulging out their sockets at me from across a dark room, whilst creepily claw holding her stomach..... Fuckin hell. Jeepers creepers where'd you get those eyes 👀

Sod it. The nightlights going on.

Guys if you don’t mind being traumatised go over to Papa Solomons Insta and check out his latest photoshoot. It’s equal parts cringe and creepy 🤣

Reactions: 6
Maybe old Mandy does that too
Well why not, she does every mortal thing else! In fact if Stacey could get Mandy to go down to Exeter to film SYLO in her place, lazy cow would probably do that as well! 😖😬

Mind there are some exceptions where Stacey wouldn’t dream of sending Mandy as her proxy; collecting the BAFTA that she won for example. Oh wait, hang on a second, she didn’t win the BAFTA did she, d’oh! Don’t you hate it when that happens, especially when you’ve been practising your acceptance speech and everything… 🤦‍♀️😳🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe old Mandy does that too
Have they ever mentioned Mandy since her brief appearance behind Joe during that interview which was funny 😂 Have they said who she is and what she does or come up with some elaborate lie?? Or did they choose to stay silent and ignore it ever happened?

• Haha
Have they ever mentioned Mandy since her brief appearance behind Joe during that interview which was funny 😂 Have they said who she is and what she does or come up with some elaborate lie?? Or did they choose to stay silent and ignore it ever happened?
Never any mention. I even googled their names & Mandy last night to see might she be mentioned In interviews or articles but nothing.
My theory is they converted the ‘garage’ on the annexe floor plans & she’s a live in Nanny supervising the teens when they’re there & helping with the younger ones when they’re with their Dads or at school.
Judging by the state of the toilet a few days ago she’s definitely not a cleaner!

Reactions: 12
Never any mention. I even googled their names & Mandy last night to see might she be mentioned In interviews or articles but nothing.
My theory is they converted the ‘garage’ on the annexe floor plans & she’s a live in Nanny supervising the teens when they’re there & helping with the younger ones when they’re with their Dads or at school.
Judging by the state of the toilet a few days ago she’s definitely not a cleaner!
Wasn't the garage the room they converted into a gym? I think we saw the gym once and then it's never been mentioned again, a bit like Mandy I suppose

• Haha
I've been off this thread for a while... Who's Mandy??

Reactions: 3
Wasn't the garage the room they converted into a gym? I think we saw the gym once and then it's never been mentioned again, a bit like Mandy I suppose
No that’s a separate building to the annexe. Not sure if it was a garage before converting but the annexe has a room she has never shown & the floor plans have it listed as a garage

Reactions: 7
I think you're giving them too much credit. She doesnt give a duck what theyre upto in the annexe to hire a nanny, plus can they afford a nanny? I don't think they make 'nanny' money but that said, I didn't think they would make cleaner money either!

Reactions: 4
I think you're giving them too much credit. She doesnt give a duck what theyre upto in the annexe to hire a nanny, plus can they afford a nanny? I don't think they make 'nanny' money but that said, I didn't think they would make cleaner money either!
she defo can afford a nanny🤣

Didn’t get up till lunchtime but I saw her in my local toy shop at 11am lol

• Haha
Reactions: 47
They can defo afford a nanny lol how expensive do you think nannies are!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.