Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my kid is a preteen and even my mere existence embarrasses him. You should see his face when hes forced to get a picture:LOL:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
This was on Leighton’s stepmums Instagram a few minutes ago
At least he's got his Dad and step mum to make a fuss out of him. Skanky needs to start making more of an effort when it comes down to Leighton.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
This was on Leighton’s stepmums Instagram a few minutes ago
Thats so cool!! Love the basketball theme. Never knew he was interested in it but how would I. Unless the Rs are involved, we don't hear about it

I love that she has 'stepmum to Leighton' in her insta bio hes always included and its so lovely.

Reactions: 31
Thats so cool!! Love the basketball theme. Never knew he was interested in it but how would I. Unless the Rs are involved, we don't hear about it

I love that she has 'stepmum to Leighton' in her insta bio hes always included and its so lovely.
Don’t get me wrong I’m not usually one who’s overly soopy but ‘stepmum to Leighton’ bit just made my heart smile! 🥰

I think this is also something Stacey will really have trouble with. I think it’s fair to say she doesn’t have a great, if any, relationship with Harry and I know I’ve definitely read things where she’s admitted as much. Interestingly though she always qualifies it with something along the lines of ‘it was easier for Joe as he always just got on with the boys and did fun stuff with them but as a woman it’s hard not to have to tell them what to do and then come across as the wicked stepmother…’ 🤔

Which is fine until Leighton’s stepmum goes and blows her story right out of the water and proves her totally wrong! 🤦‍♀️ It doesn’t have to be hard Stace, you just make it so! 😳😖

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Leightons stepMum seems lovely. He’s fully included in all the family photos and it’s clear she loves him like her own. I bet he gets proper stability at their home unlike Stacey’s where he’s left to fall asleep in his uniform..

In fact looking at the stepmums insta it makes the whole “what’s a sister” post even stupider.. it’s clear he loves his first little sister 🥰

Reactions: 25
Don’t get me wrong I’m not usually one who’s overly soopy but ‘stepmum to Leighton’ bit just made my heart smile! 🥰

I think this is also something Stacey will really have trouble with. I think it’s fair to say she doesn’t have a great, if any, relationship with Harry and I know I’ve definitely read things where she’s admitted as much. Interestingly though she always qualifies it with something along the lines of ‘it was easier for Joe as he always just got on with the boys and did fun stuff with them but as a woman it’s hard not to have to tell them what to do and then come across as the wicked stepmother…’ 🤔

Which is fine until Leighton’s stepmum goes and blows her story right out of the water and proves her totally wrong! 🤦‍♀️ It doesn’t have to be hard Stace, you just make it so! 😳😖
Same. I dont have anything like that in my bio but if I did and I had a step kid, I'd have that kids name there too. My kids stepmum just has their own kids name in hers and not my kids so thats probably why I noticed it on Leightons stepmum

Reactions: 10
I am a bit disappointed (but unsurprised) that Stacey doesn’t use her platform to talk about the difficulties of having a blended family. It’s increasingly common and it must be very difficult to treat all your children equally when, for example one had a dad that takes them on expensive holidays or buys them expensive toys or whatever when the other doesn’t. Or if one has a dad that is very strict and won’t let them have things that Stacey would, mobile phones or computers or similar. But she doesn’t really talk about it at all because she wants to give off the image that they’re a perfect family. I hope zach has a stable life with his dad like Leighton does

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Let's see what Rex gets on a few weeks!
Prob the whole Blackpool pleasure beach will be closed for the golden child mick 😡

At least he's got his Dad and step mum to make a fuss out of him. Skanky needs to start making more of an effort when it comes down to Leighton.
How long we giving it before he’s stays at the dads permanently?

She will still claim he's there at some point this weekend 🙄
Of course she will, sue he can time travel 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I do that..nothing wrong with it 🤷‍♀️
Neither of my children nor any of my friends children are entitled 🙄

Leighton has been wearing numerous different football tops throughout the day.
Probably birthday gifts
it’s interesting my one quote has lead you to believe this thread isn’t for me!! I believe that expressing my opinion and reading the opinions of others is the whole point of the thread…and it’s good for your children and your friends children they get so many gifts regardless of the occasion. I’m not in such a fortunate position financially.

Reactions: 3
I wonder why she's never taken the kids to Disney. We are waiting until our youngest (2) is slightly older to appreciate it, as not sure it's something we'd be able to afford more than once. But she has so much money, why has she never taken them herself? Leighton face in the step Mum's posts about Disney are heartwarming

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I wonder why she's never taken the kids to Disney. We are waiting until our youngest (2) is slightly older to appreciate it, as not sure it's something we'd be able to afford more than once. But she has so much money, why has she never taken them herself? Leighton face in the step Mum's posts about Disney are heartwarming
She’s waiting for someone else to offer to pay

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Leightons step mums insta us full of love for Leighton. Just looking at all their Disney pictures and she's got her arm round him in most of them. They look very much the loving family and he looks so happy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Just had a look at Leighton step stories he’s looks genuinely happy, and over the moon with his football boots, even laughing with his family. Skanky never shows that she didn’t even show what presents she got him, and at least he got to open them himself

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What’s annoyed me most, more than the bleeding tea light candle on the cake thing (unforgivable) is that she did a grid post for Zak & Mick. But not L. Just pretend Stacey if needs be for the sake of your little boy, he may be 10 but he’s still a baby really. Maybe she has some beef with his Dad?? Considering L’s dad lives in Scotland he seems to mark the effort every single month to be there consistently. I think they may have a house down there near to Leighton as a bolt hole. Either way that was a lovely balloon display, cake & presents wrapped to match. Happy 10th Birthday Leighton! 🎂🎈🎁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Agree that the annexe lads probably don’t appear on her stories as much as she can’t fool them into pre records and her normally foolishness like she can with mad mick and rose. I wonder if the other loose women find her insta weird compared to her in real life.
They'll all be the same won't they 🙄plus 3,000 a show for talking shite cant be bad doubt they'll care what she does 🤷‍♀️

my kid is a preteen and even my mere existence embarrasses him. You should see his face when hes forced to get a picture:LOL:
Yeah thats what it is with them shes probably gonna have another soon just to get a few more years out of it all 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.