Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influenzas

So it’s Leighton’s birthday but it’s all about Rex…. Nice.
Also I HATE her eating whilst talking / videoing it makes me feel physically sick. Yuck.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Miffy29

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220508-224059_Instagram.jpg

She looks like she's just had an operation on her back, why can't she stand properly??!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
She has the tick tock leggings on to enhance your arse - she knew what she was doing. Rose is sitting in the bassinet while the other two wrestle on the bed - and Stacey you're not there - your feet away in a bath - there no way you're catching any of their falls
I haven’t watched but is she in the bath while they’re all in there? Is it normal to be scrubbing your muff out in front of your kids?
She takes after dirty Dave clearly, bloody weirdos the lot of them.

• Haha
  • Sick

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
That poor baby shoved in a bumbo style seat at 9pm whilst her mother demos her Primark haul for engagement.
The poor kid is clearly desperately wanting to sleep- sucking her dummy rubbing her eyes and reaching to be held.
Just cruel

• Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Who feels a twat for filming herself practising giving her winning speech with her Greggs sausage roll now then?! 🤭😆

Bet she wishes she never posted that eh?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32

bamboo98

VIP Member
Within our budget.
Fuck off you dickhead, you wouldn’t know a strict budget if it jumped up and smacked you in your face.
Not to mention all the freebies they got that the average, hardworking person doesn’t get.

I didn’t see the end. Book announcement incoming in a few mins?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad

Nixxs

VIP Member
So, hang on, she was giving away her washing machine because it was the wrong colour but the washing machine in todays pictures is white... The same?

Rex was going to open leightons presents wasn't he and she cut off the vid.

• Sad

railway14

That cake has tipped me over the edge , he gets a tiny cake you can tell because it so slim it barely fills the cake board , 10 is a special birthday because it’s double digets, Rex got a massive 3 tier cake for his 2nd birthday last year I literally want to cry 🥲

• Sad
  • Angry

Upthisweek

Is Stacey going to thank the builders and tradesman and free work from Wren who did the majority of her house renovations?! 😉 #taptotidyafteryougotsomeoneelsetodotheworkin

• Sad
  • Heart

Ashad

Chatty Member
I hope she includes the tip to paint your bathroom floor black and then pay professionals to come in and fit a new floor and bathroom in later on. Such a fab diy tip ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I have no words… actually that’s a lie, I do, scabby, chavvy, greedy minger, that do ya?! 🤭😆

CBF80472-7F3D-4972-9CAE-BB3C8EF20755.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31