Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
After seeing the spectacle of Stacey devouring (I was going to say ‘eating’ but that seemed far too genteel to adequately describe that hot mess! 😳😬) I was troubled for the rest of the evening as she reminded me of something but I couldn’t think what… 🤔

Then all of a sudden this morning it came to me, she’s only part human, part giant bullfrog! 🤭😆

2AEAACE7-4124-41AC-A9BB-483CC98A5909.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Ginmonster

This was on Leighton’s stepmums Instagram a few minutes ago
Thats so cool!! Love the basketball theme. Never knew he was interested in it but how would I. Unless the Rs are involved, we don't hear about it

I love that she has 'stepmum to Leighton' in her insta bio hes always included and its so lovely.

Reactions: 31

marypoppins21

She’s an absolute c u next Tuesday with zero manners, decorum, relatability, spacial awareness or an inch of class. She is a chav that got lucky & sells her life for money

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
No that’s the production team. The show is nominated, not Stacey for being the presenter.
Indeed, but listening to Stacey go on you’d think it was all about her! I just found the fact she’s not mentioned anywhere amusing when she’s making out like it’s just her up for the award, when in reality, it’s the people who produce it that are! 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Here's an idea, instead of filming your dog repeatedly licking the baby, who isn't enjoying it, put the phone down and stop it yourself instead of just saying 'Teddyyyyy' over and over?
Idiot.

• Angry
  • Sick

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
They wanted to take their time to choose things for the kitchen within their budget ???? Errm sorry but was this kitchen not all gifted to them ??????

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Who the fuck has took that camera looks like it’s been took from the ceiling
I have visions of her barking her orders, carefully positioning everyone into her desired ‘vision’!

‘Right Leighton, you’re down the end, nope you’re awake so remember; eyes and teeth; big smiles! Zach, you curl up here, you’re pretending to be asleep. Yes, I know it’s next to my bum but it won’t be for long, enough of your cheek Zach, just do it!

Rexy, you come up here and cuddle in next to mummy with your bottle. Yes, we’re playing the sleeping game again so don’t open your eyes until mummy says so, ok? Now Joe if you just lay Roess down on my chest and position the blanket and then get yourself up that step ladder and let’s get a quick pic showing the world just how relaxed and natural we are on a Sunday night!’ 😳😖

🤭😆

• Haha

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Christ that situation right there, a baby who can move about sat in a very unstable basket with a mad child swinging about in a swing that can go every direction! Surely that's for Roess now he's way to big he looks so bored take him to the park ffs you have nothing else to do! And who does she think she is the queen of sheba because she apparently doesn't drink although there is lots of pictures with her boozing on her Instagram! Home by 8 yeah cause you were pissed you didn't win, no matter how many messages you get to say your a winner you're not! Can't even congratulate your brother in law! Ergh she's really getting my goat more than usual at the minute lol

• Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I know someone mentioned it before but I didn’t take it properly onboard; when you look at the nomination even though it’s for ‘Sort Your Life Out’ out her name isn’t mentioned! 😳🤭😆

BEB89109-F2C7-4D33-B72E-3708FE75388C.jpeg

• Haha
Mateee who eats cheesy Doritos with the same hand they’re unpacking new white coloured House decor with 😩😩
Also Stacey it’s perfectly normal for families to eat at 5pm cos their kids are hungry after school. Why’s she stating it as if it’s unusual so she can’t spare herself for a few minutes while she’s doing a haul cos she’s starving so needs to stuff her face while doing it.
Also why’s Rose still wide awake at 9pm with the same clothes she’s worn all day on (going back to her story earlier referencing Wilma saying Rose was still in her pyjamas)
So many questions

Reactions: 29

Chriss71

VIP Member
"Ohhh what am I like ,I cant even put my montage together cus I keep crying "
It's ok skanky we know you need to wait just a little bit longer to get as much engagement at possible,
Its only a stupid slob the builder book anyway!!! Now your like a DIY expert and all 🙄

• Haha

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Why are they using so many jar sauces when Joe was on masterchef and has his hello fresh recipe card scrap book cook book coming out?

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
So, that’s the Zach box ticked, what else are we missing? Hmmmmm, we haven’t been to visit poor dear Theo for a while have we? Oh and what about the glasses she told us the optician said she HAD to wear else her eyes would fall out or summit previously; they soon went the way of the world didn’t they? 🤔🤭

I reckon if we just come up with a little list for Stacey she should be able to come up with the goods in the next few days, not that she reads Tattle of course! 👋😉😆

• Haha

Incywincy

Chatty Member
If she wanted doors like that why didn't she get her kitchen from somewhere that does doors like that...

Oh because then she would have had to have paid 🙄

Also who plasters before replacing the windows.....!!

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Gillybean42

VIP Member
So earlier on SHE was nominated…. But now she says WE didn’t win 😂
I bet if they had won, she would have said that SHE won it!

• Haha
  • Sad

Ashad

Chatty Member
Will she include cutting a hole in the wall in the nursery cupboard to fit the drawers….. did I imagine this? Do any tattlers remember 😂 I just think this book is ridiculous majority of the stuff she did to “pickle cottage” was either free or out of the sheeps budget.

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I'm confused - the kids are on the bed. Does she have a bath in her bedroom? 🤮
Oh yes, she has a bath in her bedroom!

I mean, why ever not? Surely you’re like me in when I take a bath I don’t just gather up my other half and the kids but also give a quick ring round the in laws and other rellies just in case they want to come round for an audience with me in the buff having a good old wash. I’ve found it’s especially popular when I’m shaving my legs and the such, sometimes they even pass round the popcorn. #qualityfamilytime 😉🤭😆

They’re not normal, the lot of them, not normal I tell you! 😳🙀😆

• Haha