Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely vile. Why is she talking about her flaps to over 5 million people?! Her boys are going to be bullied in secondary school for her behaviour online, if they aren’t already. Have some self-respect Stacey. At least if not for yourself, for your children.

Ps bet her ‘flaps’ resemble a badly packed kebab 🌮 enjoy Joe 👍🏼

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wish she'd take to this child properly, her voice is annoying AF as the best of times but this ridiculous tone she uses, every cat in the area must be going bonkers
I feel myself needling every time I hear her shrill squawkealing (that’s a word I’ve constructed to describe the noise she makes when talking to Roess, it’s a combination of squawk and squeal 😆), it really does go right through me. 😳🙀

Poor child, she’s going to get a shock of her life when she gets out into the real world where most people are clean and smell nice, is full of colour and stimulation and chiefly where people actually speak to her instead shrieking and wailing! 😖

What with Stacey’s efforts and then Joe with his mockney cockney, cor blimey guv’nor strike a light twatishness, bless her, it’s like she lives on a different planet. To top it all her other adult interactions include dodgy Dave and her of the undead, sticker sister (who let’s face it, is enough to give grown adults nightmares!) well, I suppose the positive is that things can only get better from there! 😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apologies if I’m duplicating- but why on earth is she feeding her 6 month old ice-cream at 19:30 at night??🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Wouldn’t it be a coincidence if her swimwear drops just when the pool is finished. Maybe it’s done but she’s saving her prerecords as it’s just meant to be 😜
It'll be no coincidence, she'll use it as location for her shoot and therefore make all the work she's had done on the pool tax deductible!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Bet she’s hired that ice-cream van privately to visit tonight. No way it was in her sisters street then just happened to call past Stacey’s on the Sticker Sisters recommendation.

She’s probably having an icecream van for her wedding and it was there doing a taster sample of what it can do on the day. “I just loved my ice cream soooo much I asked if he could serve them at my wedding and he said he could! So now we’ve got a cute icecream van to go next to the candy floss and the bouncy castle in the garden at the village fete reception!”

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Bet she’s hired that ice-cream van privately to visit tonight. No way it was in her sisters street then just happened to call past Stacey’s on the Sticker Sisters recommendation.

She’s probably having an icecream van for her wedding and it was there doing a taster sample of what it can do on the day. “I just loved my ice cream soooo much I asked if he could serve them at my wedding and he said he could! So now we’ve got a cute icecream van to go next to the candy floss and the bouncy castle in the garden at the village fete reception!”
100 percent she’s hired it can’t imagine the ice cream van going all the way down there for her to just buy an oyster 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think I was just a bit sick in my mouth on hearing Stacey talking about covering her flaps… 😳🤢🙀

Why Stacey, WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY?! Just when you think she can’t get any worse eh?

Even for her it’s a new all time low, I may sue for compensation, I’m mentally scarred here! I might go and have a lie down in a darkened room, I’m a shadow of my former self… 😖🤯
Do you think she actually means flaps as in like *flaps* flaps.
Downstairs curtains? Or do you think she is referring to her flappy boobs and has just phrased it incredibly badly? Either way, I feel very queasy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
bleeping hell I forgot to turn my sound off and listen to her shittu voice. duck off with your shaking your ass, you had no intention of keeping it private, you only filmed for the sheep 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She knew exactly what she was doing. Put it away Stacey no one wants to see your arse hole
I'm baffled as to why she felt the need to post this ...plus what did she imagine she was going to be filming when she set her camera up in that position? No one is that stupid !

Reactions: 18
That video on her stories where she’s in the bath talking about painting the stairs.. good GOD that voice is so fake and irritating. I would love to see what she’s like when the cameras off.

She knew exactly what she was doing. Put it away Stacey no one wants to see your arse hole
Stace, you could’ve ‘saved some dignity’ by not staging the whole thing and by not posting it at all you attention seeing fucker?

Reactions: 16
Ohh look at me I looooooove attention! I recorded this on purpose ohhhh I'll be on the sun site tomorrow, I can't wait!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.