Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the parties my 3 year old has been to everyone gets a go at unwrapping the parcel. Not like the good old days where pass the parcel was exciting to see if the music stops on you now its just like waiting for your turn 😂😂
My daughter has a party coming up soon and there might be a few kids who get upset 🙈
Exactly why does the non birthday child need a gift?! It isn't Xmas! I even get the non birthday child a present to give the birthday one a pressie maybe I'm running their noses in it😂😂😂 I admit if there's a new baby and I'm taking a pressie for the new child I will take the other child a bag of sweets but that's as far as I'd go 😂
Cos shes clearly terrified of his reaction to not getting a gift ruining the day 😬 but whos faults that 🤷‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 8
I hate to comment on how folks look
BUT , the undead sister hit every branch of the ugly tree when she fell out didn't she 🤣😱🤭
[/QUOTE]
So did Stacey. In fact sometimes I honestly think she is the uglier of the two..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That coat collar is absolutely disgusting. You’re a mother to a baby Stacey just give it a scrub with a baby wipe for duck sake

• Sad
Reactions: 23
They look like a pair of meth-addicted prostitutes
In all honestly though if you just look at that photo and try and forget you know who and what they are, well, it’s a fair point! 😳🤭

Let’s face it, you’re certainly not going to think ‘oooooh there’s a millionaire TV personality and her successful small businesswoman sister’ are you? More likely to be checking for your purse and making sure that your bag’s zipped up properly! 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So comments like "they don't usually make these" with regards to her drawer inserts, like she's so special they did them just for her.... Amazing when you have money to throw at stuff.... Does she not think about her followers? A high majority are likely struggling to pay their bills so showing off like that quite honestly is a poke in the eye to everyone ffs 😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Why did she ask a small business if she could buy something from them? I don't ask if I can buy I just put my order through. Am I doing it wrong... do we have to ask permission now?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why did she ask a small business if she could buy something from them? I don't ask if I can buy I just put my order through. Am I doing it wrong... do we have to ask permission now?
I guess she does ask when she is expecting it for free

Reactions: 17
Nice to see she has a lock on the knife drawer 👍🏼
Shame she doesn't have one on the cupboard where all the cleaning/washing pods are. You know the ones she took out if the child proof packaging to put in sticker sisters jars that are under the sink

Reactions: 19
Shame she doesn't have one on the cupboard where all the cleaning/washing pods are. You know the ones she took out if the child proof packaging to put in sticker sisters jars that are under the sink
very true. I mean we can’t expect too much good parenting from her.

Reactions: 5
So nice to see Leighton having a fun day out for his birthday with his dad and stepmom. They looked like they pushed the boat out for him. Unlike his mother !

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.