Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s mid May - would she really only just be ‘signing off’ this summers collection now?! Surely that would’ve happened months ago, ya know, for the clothing to actually be made and ready in time for summer… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'd Roess had a dark room with blinds or curtains she would fall asleep much better!

Honestly cringing at her latest stories…

Firstly, why would you put a tray on the bed? It’s just so ridiculous.

Secondly, could you be really be arsed with those stupid dispensers and actually getting bowls printed (or are they the dead sister’s labels stuck on? 🥴) is probably the most pretentious, look at me/little house on the prairie thing I’ve seen her do.

Honestly, I just despair of her. It’s embarrassing.
The bowls are from her primark range, it's actually an undeclared ad lol

Reactions: 8
There’s Stacy Versace putting the finishing touches and signing off her summer collection. Cmon to duck we all know she has no input in any of its shite same as the rest of these no mark celebs it’s get to promote their tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t it be a coincidence if her swimwear drops just when the pool is finished. Maybe it’s done but she’s saving her prerecords as it’s just meant to be 😜

Reactions: 18
Could you be arsed making the bed just to pull the covers back off again for a crappy montage. I barely have time to make my bed once in the morning let alone twice.

Reactions: 24
It’s mid May - would she really only just be ‘signing off’ this summers collection now?! Surely that would’ve happened months ago, ya know, for the clothing to actually be made and ready in time for summer… 🙄
Exactly 👍🏻 some of their other collabs have already been talking about their Autumn/winter collections. Billie, Jac & Perrie have already done swimwear ranges for this year and they’re all now doing drop 2 but her 1st is only just being signed off 🤥🙄

Reactions: 7
There’s Stacy Versace putting the finishing touches and signing off her summer collection. Cmon to duck we all know she has no input in any of its shite same as the rest of these no mark celebs it’s get to promote their tat
Stacy Versace stop it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think I was just a bit sick in my mouth on hearing Stacey talking about covering her flaps… 😳🤢🙀

Why Stacey, WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY?! Just when you think she can’t get any worse eh?

Even for her it’s a new all time low, I may sue for compensation, I’m mentally scarred here! I might go and have a lie down in a darkened room, I’m a shadow of my former self… 😖🤯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She is lying as per usual , Adam Frisby has said on his stories he is the ones that signs off everything.
She is such a conniving devious bleep.

Reactions: 15
I dislike her range. Had hoped it would end soon sick of seeung it in the asda! Who wears it?! Ive never seen anyone in her frumpy stuff. My gran would throw it at me

Reactions: 12
Stacey Versace 🤣🤣🤣

Turn it in Stacey. The ginger princess is on the move (a bit) & all of a sudden she’s gonna be packing her bags for uni next….dramatic!!! 🙄 God help us all when she does the pool unveiling, all legs & teeth in some tit not in the style swimsuit hiding her big flaps! bleeping hell if her flaps are as big as her mouth it will be like a seal clapping around pickle cottage pool

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Stacey Versace 🤣🤣🤣

Turn it in Stacey. The ginger princess is on the move (a bit) & all of a sudden she’s gonna be packing her bags for uni next….dramatic!!! 🙄 God help us all when she does the pool unveiling, all legs & teeth in some tit not in the style swimsuit hiding her big flaps! bleeping hell if her flaps are as big as her mouth it will be like a seal clapping around pickle cottage pool
When she says packing for uni she really means for her annex transfer.
Don’t want to be a witch but she isn’t crawling but having a good wiggle and shuffle so won’t actually be long, best get the house baby proofed stace….oh you have….you have a lock on the knife drawer and that’s it. Fab

Reactions: 9
Sorry. Newbie here. What is this annexe of which you speak and why do the older ones sleep in it?
The boys sleep in a separate building to the rest of the family.It used to be the pool house.
You wouldn’t be able to hear if the boys were shouting or crying as it’s across the garden
But if your Stacey it’s completely acceptable to house your kids in a separate building and buy a house that doesn’t actually have enough bedrooms for all the kids !!

Reactions: 12
I wish you had put some dramatic music over that video! The high pitched squeal is too much for my ears

Reactions: 3
Sorry. Newbie here. What is this annexe of which you speak and why do the older ones sleep in it?
Stacey's home is made up of 2 buildings (plans can be found online if you look hard enough) The main house, which houses Stacey, Joe, Rex and Roess, and the Annex, a separate building about 100 metres across their land from the main house, her two eldest boys (Leighton 10, Zac 14) sleep here.
Can you imagine not even sleeping under the same roof as your young, dependent children. This is probably the one thing I detest the most about Stacey, with a 10year old myself I simply can't comprehend it 🙈

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.