Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll all be the same won't they 🙄plus 3,000 a show for talking shite cant be bad doubt they'll care what she does 🤷‍♀️

Yeah thats what it is with them shes probably gonna have another soon just to get a few more years out of it all 🙄
Bingo, she will be pregnant right after the wedding or just before it

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just had a look at Leighton step stories he’s looks genuinely happy, and over the moon with his football boots, even laughing with his family. Skanky never shows that she didn’t even show what presents she got him, and at least he got to open them himself
I’m not surprised she didn’t show him opening his presents, she’d get so much backlash if she’s bought him something really expensive or inappropriate for his age (which age probably did).
Although she has no issue showing everyone the pool/2 new kitchens/ aga so maybe I’ve changed my own mind…

Reactions: 2
I’m not surprised she didn’t show him opening his presents, she’d get so much backlash if she’s bought him something really expensive or inappropriate for his age (which age probably did).
Although she has no issue showing everyone the pool/2 new kitchens/ aga so maybe I’ve changed my own mind…
It’s another lose/lose situation. Shows him with loads of presents and gets moaned at for being tone deaf, doesn’t she realise people are choosing between heating & eating, or, not show his presents and be told she doesn’t love her son and he’s be better off living with his dad.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s another lose/lose situation. Shows him with loads of presents and gets moaned at for being tone deaf, doesn’t she realise people are choosing between heating & eating, or, not show his presents and be told she doesn’t love her son and he’s be better off living with his dad.
the lose I can see is her cos she’s a loser

Thank god she didn't share the kitchen photo shoot with us after the photos we've all seen of her this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They wanted to take their time to choose things for the kitchen within their budget ???? Errm sorry but was this kitchen not all gifted to them ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You ‘avin a larf Stace?! ‘Trying to make the best decisions in our budget’ 🤨 you got a bleeping free kitchen out of Wren!!!!!
Well when she says ‘trying to make the best decisions in our budget’ what she actually means is ‘trying to see how much we can cadge, cajole, persuade and generally push the boundaries that Wren has given us to get the biggest and best kitchen possible without laying out a single penny of our (un)hard earned cash!’ 🤦‍♀️🙀

Getting things for nowt is hard work y’know; I don’t think people appreciate just what a pain in the arse mentioning Wren every time to want to show off about your new kitchen is! Plus you have to put up with things like the wrong colour washing machine for weeks on end. 😖 People think they have it easy but oh no, oh wait… 😳

😉😆

Reactions: 25
Literally no clue what you are talking about.
And where did I say 'so many' gifts.
When my kids were younger the birthday one got their presents and the other one got a token gift..nothing expensive.
Get off your high horse fgs
Why get another child a token gift when it’s not their day? I just don’t understand it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So Joe picked the colour, went and bought the paint and then completely painted the kitchen whilst she was filming loose women? Totally believable!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Joe picked the colour, went and bought the paint and then completely painted the kitchen whilst she was filming loose women? Totally believable!
So is painting it before having the windows fitted. Although it wouldn’t surprise me if she just glue gunned some beading to them to give the effect she wants

• Haha
Sorry but if you're having to buy gifts for your other kids on their siblings birthday, then yeah they're probably a tiny bit entitled. Kids literally get one day a year which is only for them. I'd have been FUMING if my brothers got gifts on my birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I just seen an article online that some woman named their child pickle and it wasn’t a nickname. Surprised Stacey didn’t actually do that 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.