Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do that..nothing wrong with it 🤷‍♀️
Neither of my children nor any of my friends children are entitled 🙄

The one day it’s a special day to them?? Do it for the other 364 days. That’s silly. Rex & Roses are the money makers.not sure this thread will be for you

Leighton has been wearing numerous different football tops throughout the day.
Probably birthday gifts
That’s good news then

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I aim to please

I can’t bare to look at her posts this evening cos I’m #teamleighton but do we think that she treats him like that cos he has a whole other great family that she’s not included in ?
I was thinking much the same. It’s like Stacey thinks she can be a bit lax because she knows he has so much more when he goes to be his other family. 🤔

I doubt she would ever admit to it and I’m not sure if all the time it’s conscious, but is it a coincidence that Leighton seems to be treated least favourably to his siblings when we know there seems to be a great family dynamic with his dad and step mum including a lovely relationship with his first little sister* and whilst money and material things aren’t everything, holidays to Disney World and designer clothes are evidence of a good standard of living.

I think it is galling to Stacey, in fact I think the whole blended family thing altogether doesn’t sit well with her at all and to top this the relationship Leighton has with his stepmother seems to be in stark contrast from what we know of Stacey’s relationship with Harry. Whilst I’m not saying it’s easy, situations like this seldom are, she’s the adult here and you would hope she’s at least making an effort. 😖

I guess on the plus side Leighton does have this other outlet and maybe at some point it will become more permanent. 🤷‍♀️ I just hope until then the disparity in treatment isn’t as obvious to him in real life as it is to us onlookers and is shown on social media. 😳🤨

*If you listen very carefully hear you’ll be able to tell when Stacey reads this as there’ll be an almighty shriek from Pickle Cottage… like a red rag to a bull! 🐂😉😆

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve go no doubt SS loves all of her children “to the moon and back” and wants the best in life for them all but it’s very clear to see the 2 youngest are the moneymakers on the Gram and she’ll use them whenever she can. The older 2 don’t have the cute factor plus you don’t know if their dads have disapproved of them being used on social media??

Reactions: 22
I do that..nothing wrong with it 🤷‍♀️
Neither of my children nor any of my friends children are entitled 🙄

Leighton has been wearing numerous different football tops throughout the day.
Probably birthday gifts
absolutely no need. It’s not their birthday 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Agree. What is the actual point ? Why do they deserve a gift on their siblings birthday? What is the meaning behind this gift?
so they don’t feel left out I suppose but they have their own birthday for a reason and it sounds like tough tits to me🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I looked back and she did grid posts for Rex and zac, all Leighton gets is some pre-recorded stories.
Nothing for him last year either.
Could she make it any more obvious she doesn’t give a f**k
Let's see what Rex gets on a few weeks!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t mean this in a bad way on the kids, but these two boys seem to have inherited the yellow teeth from grandad 😳 no sparkly white gnashers for them like Stacey, Joe and Mick - just some rather sad looking little yellow teeth. I bet they are left to their own devices in the annexe - no dinosaur bathrooms for them - poor kids probably get no supervision - god, she probably doesn’t even remember to get them toothpaste 🙄

they all look grubby and in need of a good scrub. Micks hair is out of control at this point…..
I don't think that's fair at all. The kids teeth are perfectly normal. Just because they don't have massive gleaming white gnashers doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them. They're just bairns.

• Heart
I don’t think we are allowed to say her name because she’s not in the public eye. But I googled Stacey’s ex and his wife’s name is in his bio on Instagram so found her from that.
i only looked because I saw that Stacey said Leighton had his friends round and someone said that his dad and step mum were celebrating with him. On her stories theres Leightons sister and it says off to celebrate her brothers birthday in Essex.
Sorry yes that makes sense

Reactions: 1
I was thinking much the same. It’s like Stacey thinks she can be a bit lax because she knows he has so much more when he goes to be his other family. 🤔

I doubt she would ever admit to it and I’m not sure if all the time it’s conscious, but is it a coincidence that Leighton seems to be treated least favourably to his siblings when we know there seems to be a great family dynamic with his dad and step mum including a lovely relationship with his first little sister* and whilst money and material things aren’t everything, holidays to Disney World and designer clothes are evidence of a good standard of living.

I think it is galling to Stacey, in fact I think the whole blended family thing altogether doesn’t sit well with her at all and to top this the relationship Leighton has with his stepmother seems to be in stark contrast from what we know of Stacey’s relationship with Harry. Whilst I’m not saying it’s easy, situations like this seldom are, she’s the adult here and you would hope she’s at least making an effort. 😖

I guess on the plus side Leighton does have this other outlet and maybe at some point it will become more permanent. 🤷‍♀️ I just hope until then the disparity in treatment isn’t as obvious to him in real life as it is to us onlookers and is shown on social media. 😳🤨

*If you listen very carefully hear you’ll be able to tell when Stacey reads this as there’ll be an almighty shriek from Pickle Cottage… like a red rag to a bull! 🐂😉😆
worded much better than I ever could have it’s so blatantly obvious it’s almost painful, it seems the relationship extends to his step mothers family as which I know from experience is a red rag to a bull

• Sad
Reactions: 7

I can’t wait for the Annexe lads to get older and hopefully do a book/interviews about her and tell everyone how she was a a tit Mum.
I know Leightons Dad seems like a good parent, but I still don’t think him and Zack’s dad are that great, they’ve allowed them to sleep in the annexe, which they must have some say about. However, after saying that I think the annex lads, in particular Leighton would be better off living with their Dads.

I can’t wait for the Annexe lads to get older and hopefully do a book/interviews about her and tell everyone how she was a a tit Mum.
I know Leightons Dad seems like a good parent, but I still don’t think him and Zack’s dad are that great, they’ve allowed them to sleep in the annexe, which they must have some say about. However, after saying that I think the annex lads, in particular Leighton would be better off living with their Dads.
To be fair, my kids dad doesn't have a say on where he sleeps in my house (he has his own room, own bed and a great bedroom if I do say so myself) just like I dont have a say when he sleeps on a blow up bed on the floor because his dad and step mam wont buy him a bed.:cautious:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
To be fair, my kids dad doesn't have a say on where he sleeps in my house (he has his own room, own bed and a great bedroom if I do say so myself) just like I dont have a say when he sleeps on a blow up bed on the floor because his dad and step mam wont buy him a bed.:cautious:
I agree with this, I think a discussion on family courts needs a whole thread of its own

Reactions: 4
I would have thought they'd have a say on them sleeping in a separate building, but to be fair I have no idea how it works when you're not together.

Reactions: 7
I’ve go no doubt SS loves all of her children “to the moon and back” and wants the best in life for them all but it’s very clear to see the 2 youngest are the moneymakers on the Gram and she’ll use them whenever she can. The older 2 don’t have the cute factor plus you don’t know if their dads have disapproved of them being used on social media??
They might find it embarrassing too now as shes probably funny to her younger 2 but not them their at that age where they'll be thinking how daft they look 😬

Reactions: 5
I would have thought they'd have a say on them sleeping in a separate building, but to be fair I have no idea how it works when you're not together.
My understanding is when a parent has child with them, it’s completely up to them what they do with them. Obviously he can raise an opinion but she doesn’t have to listen.
If he is extremely concerned I guess he could go to social services?

Reactions: 4
Agree that the annexe lads probably don’t appear on her stories as much as she can’t fool them into pre records and her normally foolishness like she can with mad mick and rose. I wonder if the other loose women find her insta weird compared to her in real life.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.