Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How terrible that she never includes Joes son’s name?!
I know he isn’t hers… but still 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
How terrible that she never includes Joes son’s name?!
I know he isn’t hers… but still 🤷‍♀️
I know his mum doesn't allow him to be on Stacey's insta, but this is one occasion that he really should have been included. If I was Joe I would be absolutely fuming that his name wasn't included.

Reactions: 12
The absolute audacity of this witch is astonishing , making out she done all the renovations herself she really has more front than Blackpool.
The book illustrations look better than the real thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would anyone buy a book about a random person’s (i.e not an actual decorator/designer’s) house renovation?!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She never does any prep. Just splats paint on. No painter or decorated would ever do it like that. She makes a joke of all these true hard workers

Reactions: 18
Hopefully anyone who got the first book will know how shite it was and not go anywhere near this one.

I mean the majority of her audience aren't going to be living in cottages with an extra annexe and swimming pool so most of the things she's done won't be useful.
I got the first one and iv only read a chapter. Flipped through and knew it wasn’t worth my £25 for a signed copy😳

She never does any prep. Just splats paint on. No painter or decorated would ever do it like that. She makes a joke of all these true hard workers
Bet the book says to prep aswell

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just came here to say how awful it is that she doesn’t include Harry. What a s$*t step mum she must be.

Reactions: 7
Hang on… she wants people to pay for a book showing the ‘work’ she’s done on the house when they’ve already seen it all on her IG anyway?

Her huns can just flick through her highlights for free and without wasting paper and ink ffs… 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just seen her video for her book 🙈dear bleeping god. Although well done us tattlers for calling it the other day 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻So seeing her video made and I seen the small bathroom with the old fashioned toilet, has she still got thag or did that vanish as well? Oh having to stick to her budget no bother Stacy a £16k aga!! Once again she’s a patrionising bleep

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She very conveniently skipped the annexe where her 2 older boys are banished too. Such a despicable woman

Reactions: 21
When is the book out? Surely she wouldn’t have done a book until the whole house was finished…. So even more proof of her dodgy timelines lol

Reactions: 10
She very conveniently skipped the annexe where her 2 older boys are banished too. Such a despicable woman
She showed there little kitchen, where she put that tit wrap on the worktops. She didn't label the room though

• Sad
Reactions: 6
#64 - Stacey and Joe both bring out a book, even though she can’t do DIY and he can’t cook

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Tap to tidy at pickle cottage 🙈 basically how to do bodge jobs.
Also bingo to whoever mentioned theo hasn’t been mentioned in a while. Shame she didn’t mention harry. I mean she could have put his name in the book saying that she didn’t
even put joes name.
Also a lot of stuff she didn’t actually do. She didn’t retile the pool. She got someone sharps in for the boys room and her wardrobe. Then someone did her wardrobe and mermaid bathroom. Wren has done the kitchen.

Reactions: 9
Will be majorly disappointed if the pumpkin dresses in the bathroom didn’t make the cut🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate that god awful I am woman song. Truly makes my eyes roll back to my hole.

Nice to see she is selling a book pretending she tiled the joint. So got a picture of her doing one therefore can write a book about it. Bet there won’t be a fire pit chapter will there liability stace

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.