Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her of the undead, sticker sister was in full blown witter mode regarding Stacey’s hen do yesterday and it got me thinking about just who will be invited to such an auspicious occasion? 🤔

So aside the pair of them, Jemma although gabbling manically didn’t mention any of the potential attendees so who will the lucky women be? Hinch? Other Instagrammers? The cackling bunch of misfits at Loose Woman? Or will it be actual non-zeleb friends, if she has any that is, as we don’t get introduced to them and surely if it’s not on Instagram then it’s not real?😉 🤷‍♀️.

Mind that’s going to be an event to miss. Jemma’s being all secret squirrel as to when and where at present but the thought of her, Stacey and whoever else all decked up to the nines thinking they look the bee’s knees and no doubt with L plates, hen night sashes and willy accessories galore is enough to put anyone off going anywhere within a 25 mile radius of them. Anyone who has got something planned, especially if it’s something important or you want to enjoy, I’d suggest rearranging it as if you’re anywhere near that bunch, they’ll ruin it for you. I still remember accounts of the pantomime Stacey, Skeletor and the children attended; fair to say the rest of the audience weren’t impressed by their antics and Widow Twankey’s still in therapy. 😖😉

It’ll also be interesting to see if Stacey keeps up the ‘alcohol? Oh no, I don’t touch a drop’ bollocks she’s recently been spouting. Tbh though I think on this occasion, at least for those around them, copious amounts of alcohol is the only way to get through. Oooooh it’ll be quite entertaining when it happens; I suggest we get the popcorn at the ready and then sit back and watch the tit show unfold! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stacey basically revealing that Roess is still sleeping in her next to me cot. Despite confidently sitting for some time now and trying to crawl. Four kids still hasn’t taught her how to be a half decent mother. Hopefully Joe puts her in a safe sleep space because clearly Stacey can’t be fucked

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The 6 month old newborn can ditch that bassinet any day Stacey
Much too big

Not sure what will happen first , rose flipping the thing or rex yanking that baby swing from the ceiling .

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Not related to any of your comments but I’m new here never wrote anything ever! But I’ve followed Stacey for a number of years and always thought she seemed like a genuine mum however fast forward to now I had to unfollow! I’ve had 2 friends meet her in person and say she is the most awful human 🙃
Thinks she very entitled and thinks her childrens shite doesn’t stink!! She’s that parent that lets her kids do ANYTHING she’s been so rude to staff at places she’s stayed! Big fat unfollow and disliking from me!

i have a story but aren’t allowed to say as it’s be too bate but she’s really not all she makes out to be that’s for sure! The genuine mum act is all a facade🙃

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Not related to any of your comments but I’m new here never wrote anything ever! But I’ve followed Stacey for a number of years and always thought she seemed like a genuine mum however fast forward to now I had to unfollow! I’ve had 2 friends meet her in person and say she is the most awful human 🙃
Thinks she very entitled and thinks her childrens shite doesn’t stink!! She’s that parent that lets her kids do ANYTHING she’s been so rude to staff at places she’s stayed! Big fat unfollow and disliking from me!

i have a story but aren’t allowed to say as it’s be too bate but she’s really not all she makes out to be that’s for sure! The genuine mum act is all a facade🙃
Goodness tell us more!! 😂 😮
I remember when she took the kids and her sisters family to Butlins last year they caused havoc and the kids ran wild while she laughed as she videoed it all. Vile

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Welcome Cc think you might quite like this place! 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why doesn't Stacey hang out with the rest of the TV show people? they seem to have fun together and she I nevet there with them! Snobby cow lol

Reactions: 11

You cannae post and not spill the tea hen so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why doesn't Stacey hang out with the rest of the TV show people? they seem to have fun together and she I nevet there with them! Snobby cow lol
Perhaps they just don’t invite her! 😆

By the sounds of it she’s not a particularly nice person. We’ve all worked with someone that is a right twit and whilst you’ve got to be civil and professional with them when you’re at work, after work the gloves are off! 😬

I can see her being a right snob too and thinking she’s better than everyone else which, well c’mon, it’s so not true and I defy her, the sheep, anyone in fact to prove me wrong. All it would take was one play of that pitiful ‘Joe’s away and I’m feeling sorry for myself so I’m going to tell you my woes whilst spraying the screen with cracker crumbs and eating cheese off a knife…’ 😳

I rest my case Your Honour! 😉😆

• Haha
Small bit of tea but my friend went to school with her - my friends a few years younger though. Said Stacey was a massive bully, no one who knew her then can stand the nicey nicey act.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Peanut and Teddy look good, I don’t know what he’s done to poor Theo though

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Perhaps they just don’t invite her! 😆

By the sounds of it she’s not a particularly nice person. We’ve all worked with someone that is a right twit and whilst you’ve got to be civil and professional with them when you’re at work, after work the gloves are off! 😬

I can see her being a right snob too and thinking she’s better than everyone else which, well c’mon, it’s so not true and I defy her, the sheep, anyone in fact to prove me wrong. All it would take was one play of that pitiful ‘Joe’s away and I’m feeling sorry for myself so I’m going to tell you my woes whilst spraying the screen with cracker crumbs and eating cheese off a knife…’ 😳

I rest my case Your Honour! 😉😆
I'll bet it's a combination of her not being too popular on set, and also her thinking she's the 'star' and a bit better than the rest of them (which will be at least partly why she's not popular).

Can you imagine what she's like? The poor hair/ makeup wardrobe people having to deal with her grotty unwashed hair and body, then she's probably disrupting filming every 5 mins to do her fake laugh/ smile, pop out for a fag, to eat something with her mouth open or facetiming the golden children.

I bet they all cheer once she fucks off for the day 😂 😂

• Haha
You cannae post and not spill the tea hen so aye nae debates
Basically she went somewhere not to say where but anyway her kids were running wild (I have to be very vague) they got told that wasn’t allowed to by staff and Stacey was VERY rude!! Said her kids can do whatever they want & joe was like “do you know who we are “ that infamous line 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Basically she went somewhere not to say where but anyway her kids were running wild (I have to be very vague) they got told that wasn’t allowed to by staff and Stacey was VERY rude!! Said her kids can do whatever they want & joe was like “do you know who we are “ that infamous line 🤣🤣🤣
Was this last year when she stayed at Parkdean in a caravan at California Cliffs? I seem to remember someone else posting on here at the time and saying something similar

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.