Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread and can hardly keep up - think it's the busiest one I've seen 😂 was surprised no one mentioned her duck up the other day. Think it was late on Monday and she's said she'd be going away for a couple of nights (but wasn't leaving until Tuesday) And that she would be home on Wednesday? So away one night? Thought that was clearly a pre record she forgot to post on Sunday!

Also I've never paid much attention to her stories until reading this thread but I remember always thinking it was strange that Hinch was coming over late at night (like after 10pm). That can't be normal, unless maybe they're nextdoor neighbours. So I'm guessing that's also pre records. I wouldn't have a friend over that late, I'm already getting ready for bed then usually, but then I do have to wake up early to exercise before work. Guess she doesn't have that issue since she doesn't know what exercise or work is. She would definitely benefit from the former. If she has time to edit each of her stories she has time to workout.

Reactions: 21
Not just her kitchen units but we have crossed windows in that were going in 'in a few weeks' 🤔
I had found Tattle in the New Year and I can't believe how nieve I had been to these Instagramers pre records!
It looks like her house but if I remember correctly it was a house In The Style rented for filming. From this photo it looks really similar to her house but it was somewhere else

Reactions: 5
Not related to any of your comments but I’m new here never wrote anything ever! But I’ve followed Stacey for a number of years and always thought she seemed like a genuine mum however fast forward to now I had to unfollow! I’ve had 2 friends meet her in person and say she is the most awful human 🙃
Thinks she very entitled and thinks her childrens shite doesn’t stink!! She’s that parent that lets her kids do ANYTHING she’s been so rude to staff at places she’s stayed! Big fat unfollow and disliking from me!

i have a story but aren’t allowed to say as it’s be too bate but she’s really not all she makes out to be that’s for sure! The genuine mum act is all a facade🙃
I have had an awakening too. I honestly thought she was a genuine, nobody done good, and grateful for it. I’m pretty gutted!! You’d think I was old enough to know better 🤣

Reactions: 8
I have had an awakening too. I honestly thought she was a genuine, nobody done good, and grateful for it. I’m pretty gutted!! You’d think I was old enough to know better 🤣
Same before I joined tattle. Even then, when I first joined I was like wow people are mean, but then I realised what she is actually like. 😂
The worse part is, so many of her sheep don’t see through her tit and that enables her to keep getting away with it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Same before I joined tattle. Even then, when I first joined I was like wow people are mean, but then I realised what she is actually like. 😂
The worse part is, so many of her sheep don’t see through her tit and that enables her to keep getting away with it
I don’t think they are the intelligent kind 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Best insta family ever ❤
Yes she loves allllllll her insta family soooooo much that she lies to them everyday! She never told them she was preggers and even when she did she knew then she was having a girl and never told them again till weeks later! That's love right there lol stupid mare

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ffs I get some mums naturally don’t want to be away from their babies but she just went to work like the rest of us, and like a lot of mums do…

Why’s she acting like she’s just returned from a war?
She loves her kids more than anyone else loves theirs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ffs I get some mums naturally don’t want to be away from their babies but she just went to work like the rest of us, and like a lot of mums do…

It's all for the gram.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Fake, fake and more fake silly mare! Oh Joe dress her in lemon today as I'm wearing it so we match! Guess Rex has been saked from the return home recordings now Roess is better content

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Fake, fake and more fake silly mare! Of Joe dress her in lemon today as I'm wearing it so we match! Guess Rex has been saked from the return home recordings now Roess is better content
This just shows how fickle she is , how can people not see this.
Her followers definitely don’t have any critical thinking

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How the tables have turned eh? For last couple of months when Stacey’s been away for work with Roess we’ve had the great homecoming scenes with Rex as he greets her like she’s been away for months. 😖

However now that she’s had to endure a whole night away without her favourite child suddenly Rex is nowhere to be seen. Oh no, instead we’re treated to a full on montage of Stacey and Roess in varying positions and locations around the kitchen clearly calculated to show the world just how strong and special Stacey and her only daughter’s bond is. 😳

Sometimes words fail me… 🤯

• Haha
I can't imagine in any situation I would say to Mr FoxyBingo "I tell you what, I want you to film me and FoxyBingoJunior embracing in different positions all around the kitchen when I come home from work so that I can share it with a load of strangers online"

• Haha
I never thought she'd drop Mick as her favourite child. I think she's going to keep having more mainly for the gram.
When is the wedding? I'm sure it was originally supposed to be in July

• Sad
Reactions: 4

She’s been to ‘naaam.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.