Stacey Solomon #63 When your lie becomes a fun fact, make sure your boyfriend can actually act

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how middle aged they both look. She looks so frumpy without a filter - giving off Susan Boyle vibes (sorry Susan) 🤣
Well I have just realized that he is not wearing his backwards cap. And now realize why he does wear it. The top of his head looks like a load of pubes 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I have an aga. Not a tend electric one mind. I dont think the sheep would understand how to run one! It's not a case of turn a dial, pre heat and your nuggets will take 20 minutes! I detest it but it's crap bags pride and joy so there it stays.

The whole ‘you can win an Aga’ thing in itself is ridiculous when you think about it! I mean, an Aga is a) a pretty difficult thing to use if you’ve never used one and b) is actually pretty big, not just the size of a ‘normal’ oven and it’s not going to be able to go just anywhere. I mean, you’re not going to shoehorn it in to your regular tiny galley kitchen between the fridge and the washer and keep the toaster on top! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤭

Crikey, should one of the sheep actually win I think both the Aga provider and the winner would get the shock of their lives! Still, I’m sure it will give Stacey a big ole warm feeling in her heart knowing she’s helped share the Aga love… 😳

… Just kidding! The company told her if she promoted them on her Instagram they’d do all the work and alterations she wanted to get done on her Aga like swapping out the classy original silver handles for chavvy gold for nowt. Happy days eh Stace?! I mean, it would have been dreadful if she’d actually had to put her hand in her pocket and have to contribute a penny more than she absolutely had to on the renovation of her largely free kitchen. 🤨😖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There's something so passive aggressive about that stuffing a mcds in her face in the car home. She 100% left early because a) the programme didn't win and b) there was no more free food and drink/no one invited her to an after party.

I'm sure she will make a whole thing about rushing home to her pickles :sick: which all the sheeps will love, but its bollocks, she's not interesting or talented enough to have any place at the BAFTAs and she bloody well knows it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There's something so passive aggressive about that stuffing a mcds in her face in the car home. She 100% left early because a) the programme didn't win and b) there was no more free food and drink/no one invited her to an after party.

I'm sure she will make a whole thing about rushing home to her pickles :sick: which all the sheeps will love, but its bollocks, she's not interesting or talented enough to have any place at the BAFTAs and she bloody well knows it 😂😂
I rings a bell she left an award ceremony early before to 'her home to her pickles'

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Who feels a twit for filming herself practising giving her winning speech with her Greggs sausage roll now then?! 🤭😆

Bet she wishes she never posted that eh?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20220508-224059_Instagram.jpg

She looks like she's just had an operation on her back, why can't she stand properly??!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33

But remember the pickles are at their nanas, sure she was tiring the out at 11am 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Stacey’s brother in law won a bafta as he produces Gogglebox. Both Jemma and Dave mentioned it but nothing from Stacey as it’s not about her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
What an absolute scruff she is. That outfit looked fairly ok on the garden pics, but the unfiltered versions and her terrible posture, didn’t do her any favours.
The stuffing of the cheese and then ramming burgers in their mahoosive gobs, answers why Mad Mick has no table manners.
Why does she think it’s acceptable to overfill her mouth and then talk! I can’t believe the huns love it 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 23
‘You’re always a winner in our eyes’ bleat the sheep… shame she’s not in the eyes of the BAFTA people though really isn’t it?! 🤭😆

Still, least it gave her occasion to make a show of herself eh?! 😳😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She definitely wore that white dress so it looked like they were married. Stacey loves appearing in the tabloids. She’s an attention seeker. I’m so glad she didn’t win. The way she was acting before she got to the BAFTAS made you think she had! Did anyone else think she looked awkward on the photos? Her posture wasn’t great.

Reactions: 23
What an absolute scruff she is. That outfit looked fairly ok on the garden pics, but the unfiltered versions and her terrible posture, didn’t do her any favours.
The stuffing of the cheese and then ramming burgers in their mahoosive gobs, answers why Mad Mick has no table manners.
Why does she think it’s acceptable to overfill her mouth and then talk! I can’t believe the huns love it 🙄
Because the Huns are just as scraggy as her 🥴

Reactions: 11
How wierd is it that she didn’t even post about the others from the show?! Like no photos with them nothing. They didn’t post about her either - I follow couple of them… so strange!
And they went to an after party it’s on one of their stories

• Sad
Reactions: 21
How wierd is it that she didn’t even post about the others from the show?! Like no photos with them nothing. They didn’t post about her either - I follow couple of them… so strange!
Cause I suspect she's an absolute nightmare to deal with.

Reactions: 21
It’s the stupid pose and that even more stupid ‘look at me aren’t I cute and funny?’ grin.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.