Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
97E4A2B3-44E7-4D59-8592-9C6CE6D1B448.jpeg

Who is this person with a normal smile and normal hair colour and happy children that aren’t visibly doting on one of their siblings?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Woofwoof

You lot are incredible, you called it ages ago!! The name, the fact it would be drawn out, the 7pm announcement and THE GARDEN MONTAGE! I bow down to you as a lurker 🤣💖🌹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Did she skip a few pages of tattle when weeding out names… she saw that Autumn Solomon Swash would spell ASS so swerved it, yet has chosen a name that abbreviates to R. Swash 🍑 what a bloody plank 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Incywincy

Chatty Member
I'm on page 20 reading about the name when I suddenly hear Ocean of Memories playing on Classic FM (don't judge, I hate the house silent at night time hahaha). It's from Titanic btw. Jack and Rose. ROSE. A weird coincidence.

Thread title suggestion

A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Is this a joke...? It's only an instagram post
Not a joke, it's not just an Instagram post. She waiting to post 8 days after her baby was born to name her on Leighton's first sisters FIRST birthday. The sister she pretends doesn't exist. It's shitty of her.
Someone on the previous thread described Stacey as the kind of woman to show up in white on your wedding day... this ties in with that behaviour and I can totally see Stacey doing that!!

Reactions: 47

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Am on this thread too much - sat in the car listening to my mum and uncle droning away about food and my mum goes “you can’t get anything fishier than a mackerel” and I thought to myself yes you can, Stacey Solomon’s fanny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Winning thread title by @heretojudge123 - sorry I had to shorten a bit to fit!

1634043591168.png

she's had Princess Pickle but yet to grace us with a name!
She has spent most of the time in bed.
Joe posted a (now deleted) video this morning of the new baby completely naked whilst being weighed. No respect at all for her privacy or rights to privacy. Many tattlers reported it and thank god, the story is now gone.

We're now waiting for her to post the baby's name which will no doubt be done at 7pm one evening, as this is prime time for engagement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Ashad

Chatty Member
I genuinely thought that in that grid post she was sharing all the name choices she liked 😭😭😭 didn’t realise all those names were for 1 baby 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
I thought we were friends Stace.😭

I thought you loved me to the moon 🌙 and back again…

I’m so hurt, 😭

Why are you withholding this important information from me?

I thought you might ask me to be god mother and everyfink…

I thought I was your “family on here”

But just left out in the cold 🥶

I’ll never recover from this 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 42