Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the games ffs.. you've had a name for months.
Even the Royals don't get on like this.
Stace love..I don't care what you call pickle-lily
Bore off

Reactions: 11
That’s the thing with these idiots on Instagram - they become so addicted to the attention that they become blasè about what they post and give no thought as to the consequences to their children. The older boys are gonna be roasted about their mum’s tit on the gram by their peers because kids are kids, and any naked pictures might be deleted but they’ll still be shared far and wide for years to come by ponces.

Instagram has been completely ruined by greedy companies and idiotic InstaHuns.
Not to mention the wretched cow constantly talking about her lack of personal hygiene and her disgusting thrush fanny. Shes a bleeping tit mother I don’t care who says otherwise. Good mums don’t mortify their children and pimp them out for social media engagement and money. Being fed and clothed aren’t the only important things.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I still don’t 💯 think Joe even posted the montage. He admitted Stacey put the music to it but I think she done the whole thing. And when she has her phone in the drawer day he’s alway active and that’s her as well! She just can’t stay away. She read on here Joe hadn’t posted anything then all of a sudden that montage on his stories. Such a sad way to live. I think she’s a nightmare to live with

Reactions: 21
Lost interest in the babies name now tbh. I think we should do a bingo on what song is gonna be over the gushing montage though
It’ll be that crappy ‘I get to love you’ that all instagrammers seem to use for anything baby or pregnancy related 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Jeez this is just absolutely (breast) milking it now! It’s like she thinks she’s a mega celeb so needs the massive wait to reveal the name. It’s dull and no one cares enough. Just say it and move on ffs

Reactions: 12
Maybe she'll do a twilight naming and call her joecy since she's the one and only girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched another Mum on Instagram the other day who admitted that motherhood is hard etc.. She was rambling away and then said something along the lines of "then you have the likes of Stacey Solomon with her unicorns and fairies " 🤣 I was so glad to hear that it's not just us who see through the fairytale images she tries to portray.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m not sure who is the biggest moron, SS withholding the name and making such a big announcement like she’s a member of the rf or something or the sheep who follow her and are hanging on to her every word and keep checking in to ig to see if she’s announced it yet! It’s becoming so cringey now.

Reactions: 5
Isint there a prime time in the insta hun world to post a post for the best interactions
6/7 o clock when most people are finished word and commuting so have time to press like

Reactions: 6
I thought we were friends Stace.😭

I thought you loved me to the moon 🌙 and back again…

I’m so hurt, 😭

Why are you withholding this important information from me?

I thought you might ask me to be god mother and everyfink…

I thought I was your “family on here”

But just left out in the cold 🥶

I’ll never recover from this 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She has really made a big mistake promising the name yesterday and still not announcing. Most people have forgotten about it but would have been GLUED to their phones last night

Reactions: 13
This surely shows she don't think anything of her fans . she's said herself she has a name and don't even think to let her sheep know but expects their support and following to earn her money . I don't believe her life is as perfect or great that she makes out in that cottage. You only see the version of someone of how they want to be seen 🤷🏼‍♀️
i really think it'll be friday night now for the name or magazine

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why 7pm is prime announcement time though? I'd have thought the majority of her followers are parents, isn't 7pm the time you bathing, getting kids to bed etc?

Reactions: 9
She has really made a big mistake promising the name yesterday and still not announcing. Most people have forgotten about it but would have been GLUED to their phones last night
I don’t think she promised as such. Insinuated it would happen, maybe.
If it wasn’t for tattle, I honestly wouldn’t realise The 7pm prime time for influencers, so maybe other people aren’t aware. Or I just couldn’t care less 😂

Reactions: 8
Between Princess Pickles name and Miss Greedys IGTV, 7PM is sounding more interesting by the minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nice to see fellow irritating instamum Izzy Judd popped out baby no.3 yesterday & after introducing baby to their children once they got home today has put up a simple post to let us know his name. How nice & normal. -100 annoying points to Izzy 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.