Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, that was a let down. I’m still confused to what the name actually is πŸ˜‚
🌹 Rose 🌹 Opal, Esme Solomon Swash

Someone help me out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I guessed Rosie close I suppose I think she's definitely more a Rosie πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ so is she called Rose Opal Esme Solomon-swash what a mouth full

Reactions: 8
Very insta with the flower wall.
Rosie is a sweet name tho, I’ll give her that (for someone who chose Rex and LEIGHTON)

Rosie and Rex tho?

Reactions: 11
The baby is called Rose. A grid post announcement at 7pm.

Come on Stace this level of predictability is getting boring πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You lot are incredible, you called it ages ago!! The name, the fact it would be drawn out, the 7pm announcement and THE GARDEN MONTAGE! I bow down to you as a lurker πŸ€£πŸ’–πŸŒΉ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Why is there a comma????????? Why???????? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The initials are so almost ROSE as well! Gahhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.