Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a fan but to be fair with these influencers these days, the baby could have been called 'Emoji' and all the fans would be like "omg😍😍"

It could have been worse lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rose, phew, boring AF. Nowhere near as lovely as my girls’ names… both had been mentioned in the last thread and I was so worried she’d choose one 😅

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I wanna hear her say it, I will die it she gets the diacritic pronunciation wrong on that e sound at the end 😭😭 she’s such an idiot !

Reactions: 10
Hahahaha one of her huns is saying she messaged Stacey with the name Opal, so she basically named the baby. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.