Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am on this thread too much - sat in the car listening to my mum and uncle droning away about food and my mum goes “you can’t get anything fishier than a mackerel” and I thought to myself yes you can, Stacey Solomon’s fanny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I wonder if there’ll ever be a day goes by when Rose gets some privacy… am thinking unlikely 🤯

New thread title suggestion…

She’s here, Miss R.Swash, already on the gram to make some cash 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How long till they push Lennie and Rose's arranged marriage lol (sorry if already been said it's moved way to fast lol)
It’ll be Ronnie and Rosie surely, both the precious first borns

... wait, Stacey has other children? the reaction to this baby is like she’s the first baby ever born

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry just realised Leighton has a step sister what!? The way she goes on it’s like the first sister.. that’s so mean 😭
I know, it’s so bad. It was him she made hold the ‘what’s a sister?’ sign when they did the gender reveal. You would think for him she would acknowledge the fact he has a sister & be careful what she shares.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Stacey will never give up her maiden name when she gets married 🤣 she loves being a Soloman for some reason!!!🤪🤣
its very archaic to think she should HAVE to drop her name…many female celebs dont, they made their money from their name after all. Just saying 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's such a Narcissist

I commented twice and the comments were removed 🙄
Yes negative ones get deleted pretty quick she must have management or something monitoring them, I had on deleted once 😂🤣

I couldn’t see any negative comments on her profile it was all arse licking
Yeah they go pretty quick you need to just happen to be on at the correct time, she must have management sitting monitoring them

Reactions: 4
What the hell is that expression like 😮
When you see some of the photos she posts you have to wonder what like the ones are she deletes & doesn't subject us to.
That stupid bleeping smile with the eyes glued shut does my tits in. I swear those tarantulas on her eyes are growing bigger. Surprised she can see. Who the duck smiles like that? Oh yeh, fuckwit Stacey does, silly me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That stupid bleeping smile with the eyes glued shut does my tits in. I swear those tarantulas on her eyes are growing bigger. Surprised she can see. Who the duck smiles like that? Oh yeh, fuckwit Stacey does, silly me.
I agree and the gurning tipp-ex teeth and silly noises she makes when she talks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So… has anyone seen the grannies yet?
Has Staceys own ‘mom’ been to visit?
granny Swash? The old grandmother who might not live to see them married?
No relatives appear to have visited. Except of course dirty Dave, who was there with his zoom lens throughout the pregnancy and birth.
Hmmmm suspiciously quiet on the female side 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had a quick scroll thru their insta and both appeared more normal more likeable a couple of years ago. Is that house bad vibes or is it the influencer 💩 making them unrelatable ? Could cry for these boys now the annexe lads shipped out once had a walk on part.
That's before Hinch got her claws in to her. She seemed normal back then. Well, as normal as can be expected. Until Sopha came along and they became 'tend best friends. Wham, both bleeping clones of each other now.

Reactions: 6
So it looks like mrs hinch visited. I think she actually went yesterday and it’s prerecorded as rose is in the outfit she wore for her name reveal. I think that they are sat on the sofa in the bedroom but Stacey hasn’t said she’s got a new sofa yet.
you’re right- same outfit (even Stace wouldn’t keep a newborn in the same outfit for days on end surely?!) So she wasn’t dicking about with pumpkins, she had her mate visiting her bed chambers for her content (I see ole Hinch has posted about it but not her). So why make stuff up? There’s at least one lie somewhere and I just don’t get it? What’s wrong with saying ‘we’ve had a visit!’ We all know friends and family want to visit when a baby arrives- it’s not something that needs covering up. Stacey will then do her own posts about it. Bizarre those two, quick glance at both their pages, the only non partner/family photos they post are of each other- surely they have other mates?! Makes the pair of them look so curated, so orchestrated- this is why people question their friendship because it doesn’t look genuine. It’s what annoys me about what Instagram has become- gone are the days of casual snaps and sharing experiences, it’s all posed and over-thought out.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
you’re right- same outfit (even Stace wouldn’t keep a newborn in the same outfit for days on end surely?!) So she wasn’t dicking about with pumpkins, she had her mate visiting her bed chambers for her content (I see ole Hinch has posted about it but not her). So why make stuff up? There’s at least one lie somewhere and I just don’t get it? What’s wrong with saying ‘we’ve had a visit!’ We all know friends and family want to visit when a baby arrives- it’s not something that needs covering up. Stacey will then do her own posts about it. Bizarre those two, quick glance at both their pages, the only non partner/family photos they post are of each other- surely they have other mates?! Makes the pair of them look so curated, so orchestrated- this is why people question their friendship because it doesn’t look genuine. It’s what annoys me about what Instagram has become- gone are the days of casual snaps and sharing experiences, it’s all posed and over-thought out.
Went back to the beginning of SS insta ie 2013 blimey a lot more off guard pics and only like 11 comments and couple hundred likes per post . Something shifted and like you say it’s now overly curated and sanitised. The montages especially look contrived.

Reactions: 18
Is this even in the bedroom? It doesn’t match up with the sofa being in the middle of the room in staceys stories. It might be downstairs? Does this then prove downstairs is finished?
Also if downstairs wasn’t finished I wouldn’t want all my bloody sisters kids round my house too. Unless I guess they all just hang out in the annexe.
F708BC42-4FE2-4B80-9AF9-DB906CBC5AB7.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Is this even in the bedroom? It doesn’t match up with the sofa being in the middle of the room in staceys stories. It might be downstairs? Does this then prove downstairs is finished?
Also if downstairs wasn’t finished I wouldn’t want all my bloody sisters kids round my house too. Unless I guess they all just hang out in the annexe.
View attachment 809033
Thank you I was confused too. There is now a sofa at the end of the bed but this one has a wall behind it

Reactions: 2
Am on this thread too much - sat in the car listening to my mum and uncle droning away about food and my mum goes “you can’t get anything fishier than a mackerel” and I thought to myself yes you can, Stacey Solomon’s fanny.
Killed me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.