Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she liked Autumn so much why didn’t she make it a middle name?

Reactions: 9
So we called everything as always!
dragging it out for max engagement for the hunzzz
7pm announcement
Few tattlers said rose/Rosie
She has the name all along

oh she’s a predictable mare

awaiting hinch now saying how flattered she is that the baby is called rose after her tend middle name

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Does she really expect us to believe she only just decided on Rose when her baby shower was covered in roses 🤣🤣 hardly a coincidence

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have seen a few people say this, why? I must have missed something 🙈🙈
Hinch changed her middle name to Rose when she was younger so she’s either going to be cheesed off or feel privileged that the chosen one has been given her middle name

Reactions: 6
Do you reckon she'll come on stories and be like "i honestly thought her initials spelled Rose, I'm so silly guys I've missed a letter " with her fake laughter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably be a new thread by midday tomorrow so thread title suggestion ahead of time
Who’d have thought it, tattle predicted it, poor Rose is named it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must have had her alarm set for 7pm. It's hilarious she's so predictable the exact time of the announcement was correctly predicted

Reactions: 15
It’s Esmé not Esmè, Stacey. Sort your acute and grave accents out please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel ever so slightly disappointed… like it’s Christmas morning and I really wanted a bike but all I got was socks! 😳 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Talk about trying to make the two favourites & full bio siblings names sound similar. Rex & Rose, the golden children.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.