Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
She is really dragging it out now I bet all the huns are messaging her worried as she’s not been on her stories today and announced the name. She needs time to sort out the family photoshoot. Have Jemma do a million labels for her to stick everywhere and it has to be at prime time. Then she needs to make the montage, pick the ballad. It’s not a simple thing to say we named her this and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

jackolantern

VIP Member
Must be so disappointing to finally have the girl you've always wanted only for her to come out being the spitting image of Joe Swash

• Haha
Reactions: 40
WELL!!…..Ruth Langsfords just made a mockery of this whole “”we don’t know what we’re calling our daughter “ crap lol.
they clearly had the name planned. We know she had the rose emoji on the highlight before she named the baby and now Ruth’s just said that Opal is so special to them as it’s their birthstone (Stacey and Rose ) and also she hasAustralian opals in her engagement ring as they met in Australia….that wasnt all suddenly remembered on their stroll round the garden! They’ve clearly had her name planned for ages….pity they left out Pinocchio seeing as staceys such a big one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Marylou

VIP Member
I watched another Mum on Instagram the other day who admitted that motherhood is hard etc.. She was rambling away and then said something along the lines of "then you have the likes of Stacey Solomon with her unicorns and fairies " 🤣 I was so glad to hear that it's not just us who see through the fairytale images she tries to portray.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

WilmaHun

VIP Member

insta small businesses frantically sewing Rose Opal Esme Solomon Swash into their products as we speak. She loves a freebie our stace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

WilmaHun

VIP Member
It’s not even funny that she’s waiting til 7pm prime time to announce it. It just shows how thought through the process of using her children for money is. Sick really.

• Haha
Her decomposing sister is running a comp on the grid for her new range. Guess the four letter word for her new range.
Everyone’s guessing Rose.... first money making gig for the child if it is! My guess is “Shit”

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Well, how disappointed am I?! No 3am post from Stacey this morning! How am I to know whether she’s still breastfeeding and if she still loves me or not? That woman gives me life, how am I to know if I’ve got ‘this’, whatever ‘this’ is, or not without her informing me? Oh dear… 😳😖

👋 Stacey, if (if! Of course she is!) you’re reading this then I just want to tell you I’m not angry or upset. Tbh Stace, I’m just disappointed. By building up our expectations of 3am posts, which are undoubtably accompanied by black and white photos of you breastfeeding, and then not failing to provide you’ve not just let me, or your sheep down, you’ve let yourself down. Something to think about maybe… 🤔

Let’s not dwell on this oversight eh? We can move on and don’t worry, I know you’ll still love me to the moon and back, because, well, you love everyone to the moon and back! From your own children to your next door neighbour’s uncle’s dog, we’re all loved that much so we can all feel special. Your offspring particularly one would imagine! 🤦‍♀️

Actually, tbh it’s a pleasant change not having to face her squinty face complete with half-wit grin and eyelashes that look like tarantulas trying to escape so early in the morning! This is an omen, I can tell, today is going to be a good day!! 👍😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Jessie98

VIP Member
Just came on to say I love you so so much tattlers. You give me life. I woke up to use the loo lastnight and was reading through all your messages.

#extended family. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I got an angry reaction but this is not me being mean. But that must be it. He seems too aware of camera. He comes across fake and everything for the camera. He is too aware of it.
Probs because it’s not a very kind thing to say about a kid who probably feels as fake as he looks because his awful mother is forcing him to pose for photos to pimp her kids out. He’s at an age where he’s probably going through a self conscious phase and he’s got a mom who dresses him in pink shorts and talks about keeping his foreskin, I’m amazed he manages to smile at all to be honest.

• Heart
  • Sad