Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she skip a few pages of tattle when weeding out names… she saw that Autumn Solomon Swash would spell ASS so swerved it, yet has chosen a name that abbreviates to R. Swash 🍑 what a bloody plank 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Good grief. She’s clearly been called Rose all along 🤦🏼‍♀️ why put a rose emoji on her saved highlight. Stop lying! Why not just say ‘we have a name but want to be 100% sure on it’ .. we did that with our second. We had a name but were a bit torn on another.. we tried out both for a couple days & settled on one!

Reactions: 24
Not beginning with A because initials would be Ass. But initials are RSS ( Arse). It's taken a week to not work that out!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else annoyed at how the second picture of the post has cropped so badly 🤣🤣 if she hadn’t got to many likes already she’d have reposted that correctly I’m sure 😅 well actually she probably hasn’t even noticed half her daughter’s head has been cropped out, I would have anyway 😂

Reactions: 5
Why 2 middle names? I had a hard time finding one 🤣 Personally think the opal should go and leave it at Rose Esme

Reactions: 9
I just feel sorry for the poor kid already. She’s a week old and already has a massive amount of results if you google her name, tons of photos of her as well. Embarrassed for millennials right now as it seems to be our age group that just love to treat our kids like extensions to our own desire for adoration/attention

Reactions: 23
Does she really expect us to believe she only just decided on Rose when her baby shower was covered in roses 🤣🤣 hardly a coincidence
She’ll have had that name picked out since the day of her gender scan, no matter what she’s trying to have us believe 😅

Reactions: 12
Are we meant to believe she's only had the name for a couple of days when both the baby's bedroom and the baby shower had roses everywhere. The sheep really must be dumb if they go along with this.

I do think Rose is a pretty name. Nice to see it as a first name instead of a generic middle name and much better than the dog name she chose for Mick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rex and Rosie is so much cuter than Rex and Rose, Rose is a 75 year old woman’s name (sorry if your kid is called that, you can’t win em all 🤣💀✋)

Also what a bleeping mouthful, is it not bad enough she has one kid with the initials arse wash that she had to have another?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.