Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hardly gets a look in! Before baby if it wasn't rex it was zach, he got a shite birthday beciase she forgot or something xnt quite remember then Rex got a lavish Al be it shite party
I just seen tiny clip of him. Zach is always at front isn't he. That's so sad Leighton seems so lovely . but i imagine Rex is now pushed out of the picture too as its all about princess pickle now,xx

Reactions: 3
Have to say these threads and all the comments about the big announcement is hysterical!! 🤣🤣🤣🥰

LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s not even funny that she’s waiting til 7pm prime time to announce it. It just shows how thought through the process of using her children for money is. Sick really.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She could just burst every minute of every day??
The duck??
Such a fake, over the top stupid, stupid bleeping witch!!!
Wish she would burst actually, bleep.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I bet she’s waiting to do it at 7pm on the dot to piss us off. 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.