Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @heretojudge123 - sorry I had to shorten a bit to fit!

1634043591168.png

she's had Princess Pickle but yet to grace us with a name!
She has spent most of the time in bed.
Joe posted a (now deleted) video this morning of the new baby completely naked whilst being weighed. No respect at all for her privacy or rights to privacy. Many tattlers reported it and thank god, the story is now gone.

We're now waiting for her to post the baby's name which will no doubt be done at 7pm one evening, as this is prime time for engagement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Winning thread title by @heretojudge123 - sorry I had to shorten a bit to fit!

View attachment 806474

she's had Princess Pickle but yet to grace us with a name!
She has spent most of the time in bed.
Joe posted a (now deleted) video this morning of the new baby completely naked whilst being weighed. No respect at all for her privacy or rights to privacy. Many tattlers reported it and thank god, the story is now gone.

We're now waiting for her to post the baby's name which will no doubt be done at 7pm one evening, as this is prime time for engagement.
Oh god I didn’t seen that post thank god! Do they not stop and get think about all the followers they have and all the creeps out there in the world! 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So I think Daisy was a Red Herring for the Tattlers so I'm going to guess Willow or Charlotte (Lottie for short)

Reactions: 13
Has anyone mentioned the name Luna?
After all she loves us to the moon & back 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We can’t be the only people who thought the video Joe posted was totally inappropriate and amongst many other things a complete invasion of privacy and I’m more than sure we won’t be the only ones who reported it to Instagram. Given this I can’t think that other media or the newspapers won’t pick up on it (I’m thinking of the Daily Mail in particular!! 🤦‍♀️) and I’m sure Stacey would be very upset if her final unveiling of baby Solomon Swash’s name was overshadowed by scathing reports and comments on what people considered to be irresponsible parenting practices!! 🤔😖

It’s a shame really, since she’s waited so long to reveal what she’s called! Ah well, I suppose you could call it karma!! 😆

Reactions: 22
She is really dragging it out now I bet all the huns are messaging her worried as she’s not been on her stories today and announced the name. She needs time to sort out the family photoshoot. Have Jemma do a million labels for her to stick everywhere and it has to be at prime time. Then she needs to make the montage, pick the ballad. It’s not a simple thing to say we named her this and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I had a dream last night (why I don’t know) 🤣 and she did a whole montage on Harry Potter and how much she loved it so she called her Hermione 🤣🤣
Jesus Christ I need therapy if I’m having dreams about her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m sure her sisters old business was called Willow? Willow somet
Willows den after her daughters middle name so I can’t see it being darcy, willow, mila or Luna as these are her sisters kids names and middle names. Also I think her step sister has a daughter named poppy.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone mentioned the name Luna?
After all she loves us to the moon & back 🤦‍♀️😂
Yeah I did- think of the moon merch she can get from ‘smawl biznizziz’ to faint over

** oh I didn’t know her sisters kid’s names. Don’t follow either of these bints 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't wait for all the breastfeeding updates 🙄🥱 why are celebs and Influencers on Instagram so obsessed with it!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Willows den after her daughters middle name so I can’t see it being darcy, willow, mila or Luna as these are her sisters kids names and middle names. Also I think her step sister has a daughter named poppy.
I'm going for the fact she's signed a magazine deal and that's exclusive, my name guesses are Channelle or Jasmine.

Reactions: 3
Petal
Posey
Blossom
Ruby
Rose are my guesses
she will probably shock us all and have Chardonnay or Mercedes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.