Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she heading for week two in bed with her broken foof šŸ¤£ Now thatā€™s a mental image could do without, Staceys disposable knickers and the thought of her and Joe in flagrante šŸ¤¢šŸ˜³
Weā€™ve already established that Iā€™d be a tit influencer as I both couldnā€™t be arsed and wouldnā€™t want to share half of the information about myself that they do but surely there has to be a line somewhere?!

TOO MUCH INFORMATION STACEY!! I donā€™t want to know about her broken foof or her leaking afterbirth, I donā€™t want to have to think of her downstairs, let alone her battered and bruised downstairs after sheā€™s just given birthā€¦ itā€™s not just her, I donā€™t want to think of anyoneā€™s, so why is she telling me this?! I canā€™t unhear that!! That post should have come with a warning ffs, Iā€™m fricking traumatised here! šŸ˜–

Dear God, I thought the breathy voice and telling us how much she loved her daughter was too much but this, well this is something else! Then to top it all, she brings up her and Joe copulatingā€¦ dear bleeping Godā€¦ WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! šŸ¤Æ

Iā€™d go and lay in a darkened room but I fear the mental imagery that accompanies that post would come to me and it might drive me over the edgeā€¦ šŸ˜³šŸ¤¢

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Weā€™ve already established that Iā€™d be a tit influencer as I both couldnā€™t be arsed and wouldnā€™t want to share half of the information about myself that they do but surely there has to be a line somewhere?!

TOO MUCH INFORMATION STACEY!! I donā€™t want to know about her broken foof or her leaking afterbirth, I donā€™t want to have to think of her downstairs, let alone her battered and bruised downstairs after sheā€™s just given birthā€¦ itā€™s not just her, I donā€™t want to think of anyoneā€™s, so why is she telling me this?! I canā€™t unhear that!! That post should have come with a warning ffs, Iā€™m fricking traumatised here! šŸ˜–

Dear God, I thought the breathy voice and telling us how much she loved her daughter was too much but this, well this is something else! Then to top it all, she brings up her and Joe copulatingā€¦ dear bleeping Godā€¦ WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! šŸ¤Æ

Iā€™d go and lay in a darkened room but I fear the mental imagery that accompanies that post would come to me and it might drive me over the edgeā€¦ šŸ˜³šŸ¤¢

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Too much isn't it i feel physically sickšŸ¤® happy to share this but took her forever to share baby's name šŸ¤£

Who thinks Rose is Stacey last baby ,šŸ˜‚ think she be trying for another girl soon as mrs hinch has another . so Rose can have a sister . imagine how upset she'll be if a boy . bet she won't be fussing him like she have rose

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion-"Stace in bed like Yoko Ono whilst her boys are left all on their
own-o"
šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Your health/requirements after having a baby baby from person to person, itā€™s a different experience for everyone but my baby was 9lb 6 and I was rushed to theatre after she finally made her exit, kept in another 2 nights. I wish I had been able to lol about in my own bed after- did she even have to go to hospital for any after care? Sounds like a walk in the park to me but sure babe, you flash your plastic knicks like youā€™ve been in the trenches. I wouldnā€™t talk about it all to my few followers on me private account let alone to millions (my account is private because occasionally my child might be in a photo- ooh Iā€™m so kooky and crazeh having it like that!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
she seems to have forgot she has 3 other kids!
On loose women nadia said Joe was looking after Rex, I mean before Rose he was never ways from Stacey she was always in the garden with him he was glued to her now he doesn't get a look in poor boy!

What's she going to do when Joe has another game show to film? She going to have to look after more than 1 child!

Reactions: 15
Why the duck has she got incontinence pull ups on, just buy she cheap proper knickers and big pads! She is vile showing people thats šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® wait till the sun picks this up everyone will be praising her for being real when infact I had 2 c sections and didn't feel the need to wear them silly cow
She wants it to seem like sheā€™s ā€˜justā€™ given birth when in actual fact itā€™s been basically 2 weeks.
She definitely wonā€™t be needing the nappies for the reasons sheā€™s stated, more that she needs them for the smelly discharge as a result of not washing šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She wants it to seem like sheā€™s ā€˜justā€™ given birth when in actual fact itā€™s been basically 2 weeks.
She definitely wonā€™t be needing the nappies for the reasons sheā€™s stated, more that she needs them for the smelly discharge as a result of not washing šŸ¤®
šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢šŸ˜¬šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® You've made me sick in my mouth šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
QUOTE="Pigglet9876, post: 6707942, member: 230852"]
šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢šŸ˜¬šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® You've made me sick in my mouth šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Haha, sorry šŸ˜‚šŸ¤®šŸ˜­šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Too much isn't it i feel physically sickšŸ¤® happy to share this but took her forever to share baby's name šŸ¤£

Who thinks Rose is Stacey last baby ,šŸ˜‚ think she be trying for another girl soon as mrs hinch has another . so Rose can have a sister . imagine how upset she'll be if a boy . bet she won't be fussing him like she have rose
Thatā€™s a very strange set of standards sheā€™s got there isnā€™t it? It will take me over a week to tell you the name of my child but the state of my pregnancy battered lady parts and incontinence pads and corresponding discharge? Well, how much information do you want?! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the duck has she got incontinence pull ups on, just buy she cheap proper knickers and big pads! She is vile showing people thats šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® wait till the sun picks this up everyone will be praising her for being real when infact I had 2 c sections and didn't feel the need to wear them silly cow
To be fair I had these with my two just found them much more comfortable then knickers with a pad in

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve just replied to her last story suggesting next time sheā€™s on IG maybe look at the news and stop wobbling on about her sex life. No bleeping grip on reality šŸ˜”

Reactions: 10
Do excuse me, I'm usually on the Mrs Hinch thread and the Glam Fairy Cleans thread but I just wanted to ask if Stacey has lost the use of her legs since Rose was born? She is dangerously close to losing muscle mass if she doesn't get up soon! Also while I am here, I can't help wondering why after 9 months of being pregnant and for at least 5 of them knowing they were having a girl, they asked random people on Instagram for their suggestions on her name? Does she really think anyone needs or wants to know about her vaginal discharge ? It's called lochia Stacey, perfectly normal and not remotely funny.

Thank you everyone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is rancid! Sharing purely so she can get the ā€œStacey is soooo real and down to earthā€ medal. Itā€™s getting boring now.

Bet her dad is enjoying the updates thoughā€¦. šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.