Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ROESS is her initials now and Rose is her name??

Rose reminds me of elderly pple maybe because I think of Rose from titanic when she throws the heart in and shes an old woman..

Opal was the name of my first horse after Opal Fruits the sweets now known as starburst. So if I hear Opal I think of horses.. Quite fitting.

Esme reminds me of the twilight saga films. Because of the baby.

Reactions: 10
Ez-meh! Kinda sums up the way I feel about her; ez meh!

I do foresee trouble ahead though as you’re just going to confuse Joe with words and concepts that he doesn’t understand!! 🤦‍♀️

Joe: ‘Eh?! The dia-whats? Mah Stace just wanted a squiggle thing above her name as that made it more posh or comf, cond, cont… *Yells back* what was it Stace…?’
SS: ‘It’s continental Joe, con-ti-nen-tal’
Joe: ‘Aw, fanks Stace… yeah it’s got that squiggle thing cos it’s contylentils like…’

😆😆😆
Contylentils 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm still on page 13 but yous have to stop.
Ive laughed so much I farted and theres still a chance I will boke everywhere 😂😂😂😂
ROES is killing me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I genuinely thought that in that grid post she was sharing all the name choices she liked 😭😭😭 didn’t realise all those names were for 1 baby 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Does his Dad / stepmum post on SM? I wouldn’t know who they are to look that up! Stacey lives in Staceyland so why would she be bothered about that… a bit like someone posted earlier about her being insensitive for posting so much in baby loss awareness week 😢
I believe they both do but his dad is private on Insta. I follow his step mum as his half sis is gorgeous and I loved seeing their family hol a couple of months ago with Leighton

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm still on page 13 but yous have to stop.
Ive laughed so much I farted and theres still a chance I will boke everywhere 😂😂😂😂
ROES is killing me 😂😂😂😂
I know it took me forever to catch up. The thread was made earlier today and we are now half way through it. We will have to incorporate rose into the next title.
rex is mick. Zach and Leighton are the annexe lads. What’s rose?

Reactions: 4
I do like the name Rose but unfortunately it instantly reminds me of Rose West now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I believe they both do but his dad is private on Insta. I follow his step mum as his half sis is gorgeous and I loved seeing their family hol a couple of months ago with Leighton
Oh she’s gorgeous isn’t she, and how proud is his stepmum of Leighton! Such a lovely family and he’s the image of his daddy ❤

Reactions: 8
Creepy Dave is at it now he loves his grandchildren so much it hurts! That whole family are off it like!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh she’s gorgeous isn’t she, and how proud is his stepmum of Leighton! Such a lovely family and he’s the image of his daddy ❤
They’re a lovely family and Stacey should be ashamed of posting on the same day as their girls birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does his Dad / stepmum post on SM? I wouldn’t know who they are to look that up! Stacey lives in Staceyland so why would she be bothered about that… a bit like someone posted earlier about her being insensitive for posting so much in baby loss awareness week 😢
She couldn't care less she had leighton hold a sign saying what's a sister 😂🤣

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
this woman needs sectioning! Unhinged
Gosh that the same lady who jumped down someone's neck when she said about remembering zach when she was on the xfactor and now he's one of 4. She was right in there with 1 of 5 when the woman clearly meant Stacey's own children! Some of her fans a bat tit crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.