Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never posted before but how could she post on the first birthday of Leighton’s half sister…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
All the talk of how to pronounce Esme, she’s probably just spelt her kids name wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Your way is the way I’ve heard it said but the accent on top of the e is the wrong way on stacey spelling if she wants the final vowel to say ay. The diacritics above a vowel change the way the vowel is pronounced in french so she’s got the diacritic the wrong way if she wants it to say ezmay. She’s done it so it’s said ez-meh 😐
Ez-meh! Kinda sums up the way I feel about her; ez meh!

I do foresee trouble ahead though as you’re just going to confuse Joe with words and concepts that he doesn’t understand!! 🤦‍♀️

Joe: ‘Eh?! The dia-whats? Mah Stace just wanted a squiggle thing above her name as that made it more posh or comf, cond, cont… *Yells back* what was it Stace…?’
SS: ‘It’s continental Joe, con-ti-nen-tal’
Joe: ‘Aw, fanks Stace… yeah it’s got that squiggle thing cos it’s contylentils like…’

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry to jump on the bandwagon but I used to follow Stacey- I had to stop because Rex’s hair drove me nuts. It’s so unkempt looking. Did she ever address why she doesn’t cut or style it?
Even the collaboration with primark is awful cause Rex’s hair looks like it could do with a trim and brush!!!

Reactions: 6
Don't really like the name...has no flow to it. But not as bad as Harry Judd's son's name...Lockie. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never posted before but how could she post on the first birthday of Leighton’s half sister…
I bet Leighton’s dad and stepmum aren‘t surprised and know just what she’s like. An attention-seeking numpty.

Reactions: 21
The infuriating thing is she’s writing it Esmè which changes the pronunciation to ‘es-meh’ when it should actually be Esmé. I hope she realises that and hasn’t just chosen a random accent to be quirky.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I was confused because I trained in Crystal healing and although Opal is an October stone it is more commonly known that tourmaline represents October. Plus most the October-born people I know resonate more with tourmaline but hey ho. Rose seems quite wishy washy and I Would think Esme Rose would’ve been better. Just glad it’s been bleeping Announced tbh😂
💚 I’m Team Tourmaline for October, my Mum had a birthstone necklace commissioned for my October daughter and it’s the most beautiful tourmaline 💚 I do like Opals too though so it’s unfortunate Stacey has used that one 😂

Reactions: 2
I was at dog training with my dog and the first thing I do when I get home is check her page when I get back! 🙄😂

Reactions: 2
Does his Dad / stepmum post on SM? I wouldn’t know who they are to look that up! Stacey lives in Staceyland so why would she be bothered about that… a bit like someone posted earlier about her being insensitive for posting so much in baby loss awareness week 😢

Reactions: 5
Rose - predictable. Opal - unnecessary. Esme - pretentious.

Predictable Unnecessary Pretentious Solomon-Swash. Has quite a ring to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.