Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lol57

Nice to see fellow irritating instamum Izzy Judd popped out baby no.3 yesterday & after introducing baby to their children once they got home today has put up a simple post to let us know his name. How nice & normal. -100 annoying points to Izzy 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Jessie98

VIP Member
I really hope Rose grows up into the below 🤣 an anti pink gothic girl who hates anything her mother likes and rebels against her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

chocdip

VIP Member
Petal
Posey
Blossom
Ruby
Rose are my guesses
she will probably shock us all and have Chardonnay or Mercedes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
How this baby is the best thing ever, it’s the best week of her life, how she’s bringing so much happiness. I can’t bear it. How about your other kids. Was your family worthless till Rose Butternut Swash came along. Senseless insensitive woman.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
I had a dream last night (why I don’t know) 🤣 and she did a whole montage on Harry Potter and how much she loved it so she called her Hermione 🤣🤣
Jesus Christ I need therapy if I’m having dreams about her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
So we called everything as always!
dragging it out for max engagement for the hunzzz
7pm announcement
Few tattlers said rose/Rosie
She has the name all along

oh she’s a predictable mare

awaiting hinch now saying how flattered she is that the baby is called rose after her tend middle name

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
I'm glad you're not my mother...
Seeing as out of the two of us that I am the one with the medical degree, I can understand what this poster is saying.
a routine of sorts, for her more than the baby, could be very beneficial for her mental health.
Seeing as she had PND with Rex, her family making suggestions to get some fresh air etc could be just what she needs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31