Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JenTen

Sing along with me 🎤

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Good King SoSuMe looked out,
On the feast of Stephen,
As the snow lay round about, ;)
Deep and crisp and even, ❄❄❄
Brightly shone her teeth that night,
Her dripping gold, her jewels,
Then poor aul' Dylan came in sight 'My husband's such a tooo-ooo-l'.

"Bring me Sweet King, bring me wine,
Dyl, fetch me in the lambo,
Would you sort out your hairline,
You look like Johnny Bravo,
Off to Portugal we go,
On a re-location,
Little do the followers know,
We're really on va-cayyy-tion."

"Hither Katie, come with me,
As an essential worker,
Claim that SuperMac's is muck,
To get a free cheeseburger,
Let's go fly into Dubai,
Despite the pandemic,
We'll photoshop a few seagulls,
And say we're in Port-marrrrr-nock."

Off the Jackson's skipped with glee,
To the gaf in Skerries,
Dylan tries his best to flee,
As Carla's getting lairy,
Brightly shone the cigar room,
'Cos Pippa sent a candle,
SoSmokey took a nice selfie,
With the door han-n-dle.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

SoSueHer

VIP Member
She boarded the Instahun train of #shewasjustgoingforarun. And instead of leaving that there as a last post of the day, to show that she has some compassion and solidarity, she then immediately posts an annnyhoooooow, back to my life…here’s a story of my dreamy holiday…a well earned cocktail after enduring that first class flight.
Crass
The WHOLE country is in mourning, there's anger and grief and shock, there's fear and dissapointment that WOMEN are STILL not safe not matter what they try to do, but these three CUNTS, Im sickened by them.

So Smokey with her 4 DAUGHTERS and she couldn't give a fuck unless its about The FUCKING Jumeriah, what a fuckin waste of oxygen 😒

The stupid yoke Katie - I could actually cry its so beautiful- she's a fucking MORON !!!! EVERYONE IS CRYING TODAY YOU FUCKING IDIOT ! I took today off work to spend it with my daughter and cried for most of it and I have zero connection with Aisling Murphy !!!! I FUCKING HATE THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM , THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES !

I'm usually funny here but I am fucking LIVID WITH THESE IGNORANT BASTARDS, what a shower of pricks 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Scarbouro

VIP Member
She obviously has no control over him
Say what now?? Control? Nobody should control anyone, EVER!

The man is in his own home. He doesn't like being on social media which Sue has highlighted in the past. Maybe his wife should respect his privacy and stop putting up stupid videos to show her Mam and Dad over to watch the bloody telly. They seem to be permanently there.Thankfully my husband is comfortable in his own home and around my parents. If he wants to kick back on the couch in shorts so be it. I certainly wouldn't be livid! I would hate to live on egg shells in my own home.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She boarded the Instahun train of #shewasjustgoingforarun. And instead of leaving that there as a last post of the day, to show that she has some compassion and solidarity, she then immediately posts an annnyhoooooow, back to my life…here’s a story of my dreamy holiday…a well earned cocktail after enduring that first class flight.
Crass

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
So Katie is the image of Suzanne?! Suzanne doesn’t even look like Suzanne 😂😂
Bollocks. Before Sue got her mush plasticised, she was the IMAGE of her dad. Same chin, jawline the lot. Katie is the pup of the mother. Same flaring nostrils. Bet Sue is raging she doesn't have her mam's nose... Be awful handy for hoovering up the old Columbian marching powder.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Freedom says the one who never isolated during lockdown had countless holidays, relocated 🤔 to Portugal, threw her sister a massive 21st in her garden, had a fully catered Christmas dinner in 2020 yeah fuck off Suzanne 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 43

Tomboy

Sue putting up pics saying thank f everything is back open... sorry sue didnt think u realised we had 2 years of a pandemic at all... shes had more hols in the last 2 years than ive had in my life 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Ruthless21

Flight to Maldives is 12.5 hours minimum with a Dubai stop off. Madness for a long weekend
I agree, but if its free, luxurious, all inclusive and you get rid of your kids for a few days you might head off too. Even for a few days. Sometimes tesco seems exotic to me as I don't have to make a snack or tidy something while I'm there 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Quick girls, Suzie shared a great idea if you’re “on the hunt for a last minute Christmas gift! It’s, you’ve guessed it, a Spotlight toothbrush!”

Last minute? It’s the fucking 2nd of December. And no one is buying your Spotlight shite with your mouth full of oversized delph.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm sure you are thinking of poor Ashling in paradise Sue, not thinking hard enough to show some respect to a nation in turmoil by stopping your entire family from bragging on social media.

I'm also sure the cost of one of those first class plane seats would have made hell of a difference to Womens Aid (or similar charity).
Ah come on, I'm no Tackson fan,
far from it actually but your comment is annoying me nearly as much as Katie's lip licking.

Has your life gone on hold because of the tragic murder of Ashling? Will you never enjoy yourself or smile again because of it? Will you donate every cent you make to charity for the rest of your life? Have you the power to "STOP" a family member doing something? Honestly this is just too extreme.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Princesssun

Chatty Member
and Katie saying in her Q&A that first class is well worth it. Yeah easy to say when youre not paying for it Katie. What the hell are her followers to think of that?! I dont follow- just went in for a nose!

Reactions: 38

Madscone

VIP Member
I was in the Maldives once...it's absolutely fab and one of the most stunning hols I was on. Buuuut....have to say that 7 days is more than enough time there. You are literally on a 5mile diameter island. It's a once in a lifetime hol that I will always appreciate. The thing that made me uncomfortable was that most if not ALL the staff are seasonal and come from far afield from a totally different world. When you arrive you are assigned an island rep and point of contact for your stay. We were talking to ours one evening asking where he was from and he mentioned that his family are based in India and he only sees them 6months of the year. He worked 7 days a week 12hr days for some months and would get a day off here and there. They are paid basic wages yet they have to serve these gobshites like the Tacksons who lack humility and are so materialistic! It put alot into perspective for me when he enlightened us about his background because when you are there you can get so caught up in the plush side of things.

Anyway....enough from me 🤣

• Heart

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Again with caterers etc what was with the big tent over the table. AND ALSO , imagine toasting to a dead child (fine) but recording it for insta like the whole toast thing? Its in such bad taste id be ripping if it was me, stop using my dead child for ur insta content - its their ( his parents I mean) first Xmas without him like jesus give it a rest 😭

MuffinTop411

I’d find a fella like Dylan completely unattractive. Not just cos I don’t like his whole look, but a lad who’s so fond of himself and goes around like he’s a big success when he’s just an insta husband. Does he have no self respect!? Whaf does he answer when people ask what he does for a living? Just so ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Dylan had his Prada man bag “subtly” placed right on the table next to his coffee this morning and Sue had her LV sliders “subtly” in her hand for the exact shot of her walk on the beach….god they are just a family of chavs. By all means buy and wear the stuff but Jesus have some class.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36