Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

Can she not do ANYTHING herself? Like she has this lovely house but no joy in putting up and decorating her own tree?! That’s half the fun of it. She has all of her family in good health and around her and gets to host them for Christmas dinner but can she not set a table herself!? She can’t seem to cook a slice of toast but even then why not have her Mum and sisters over to all cook together? Is she too much of a “girl boss / bad bitch” to have TIME to do these things (doesn’t appear to be super busy at the mo if she’s just “overseeing” someone else decorating her house) Or does she just think she’s above or beyond doing these kind of things now. It’s kinda sad. Most of us at a similar age of her are trying to build nice little traditions with the family we do have and seems like she’s missing out on them for the sake of appearances or pics for the gram. . . or out of pure pretentiousness.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

spillthetea123

It’s so bizarre. Three stories on Ashling. Then a story about ‘waking up in paradise’.
Walking on the beach in a bikini. A Tik Tok about Ashling. Then look at our amazing fancy lunch. And now look we’re again walking on the beach. Also keep an eye out for this bike it’s involved in Ashling’s murder. And we’ll light a candle.

It is so bizarre and tasteless. You’re not there for one night, just fucking wait 24 hours to post bikini pictures can’t you? Who cares about seeing your lunch omelette?! Clueless!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

overgrammers

VIP Member
Oh my god, Dyl! This is too expensive! Honestly it’s like Dublin’s answer to the bold and the beautiful. She goes from filming content in her Michael jackson white socks to this craic in a crystal carrington, coat over the shoulder get up! Cancel netflix cos this comedy gold is where it’s at! Howling at the bad acting, I’m going out a door to the left so I’ll just throw a glance over my right shoulder!! Couldn’t be more embarrassed for the both of them, this shit show was obviously engineered but her but he’s a bigger fool to stand there filming it

• Haha
  • Heart
I am sick looking at their stories. I’ve unfollowed all of them. I, like every other person in the country right now, am grieving for poor Aisling. The Jackson’s are showing their true colours. Like fine, enjoy your holiday but stop posting it. and then it’s nearly worse when you see various bloggers sharing a tribute to Aisling and then the very next snap is an ad or af. Sickening. I’ve no words. I want to scream at them and make them see how ignorant they are. How can we make them realise.

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Imagine carrying your phone up to the buffet to video every morsel of food! Like who the fuck does that?! Especially in a 5 star resort. The staff would think you've never seen food before. Such strange behaviour. They carry on as if they've never left Skerries before.

• Haha

Hoppiola

Does anyone else find all the posts and love for Mantra boots a bit much, like the amount of people commenting on the quality etc...€150 for a basic boot is not exactly giving the stuff away, it's a bit different finding a star buy in penneys etc since the prices are literally for nothing but I just find these people getting excited over getting a quality boot after forking out €150 hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

SoSueHer

VIP Member
They are getting lit in that stupid article in the independent.ie about his extravagant valentines presents 🍿😂
Jeez Louise they are tearing shtrips of them 😳 And IM FUCKING LOVING IT !!!!!

*New thread Suggestion*

"So Boozy gonna need a Cruisey, the papers slating Dzylz for actin like a doozy "

*edit spelled cruisey wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

MauraH1

Freedom? Is she for real she hadn’t stopped going on holidays and breaking covid restrictions.
my heart cannot stop thinking of those who’s mental health was absolutely shattered during this pandemic and those who took their own lives because of all this. It’s not a happy day for everyone unfortunately

• Heart
Have to laugh at Sue juicing and showing the symprove and revive active for the first 3 days of the week, then spends the rest of the week out getting locked and eating domino's and Mcdonalds the next day.

• Haha
Christmas day in so tackys.. No words. The big line of Louis vuitton boxes in the hallway und the tree, not even lying down under the tree, propped up so you could see the LV. Gross. Then the table set by some outsiders, place-names cards, a menu, a chef/caterers. Have to say I thought the table looked rotten, too fussy. Then the recording of the toast which they all posted was so tasteless. That should have been a sincerely private moment. Oh and suzanne and Katie made SURE to show us it was only Moet being poured, nothing else would do.. Sue must have got a truck load of Moet because every hun that gave her lashes a mention in 2031 got sent a bottle with a box of butlers chocolates, even lazy Grace got one😂

2021*

• Haha

Yintang

Doesn't Dyzzzlan have a great life all the same. If he's not posting from Portugal, he's showing us his pics from uber-expensive gym Eden One, or lounging on the couch. Today he's on the golf course.
Not bad for a former chinese delivery lad. Where am I going wrong!! 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

nothanks91

VIP Member
Also €25 for her foundation? Who is she even? I got Nars for €28 last week as it was on sale on look fantastic. Same price as so shite foundation

• Heart
Their PR manager must have had a word..they all come on to say the same thing about a candlelight vigil they will do tonight..but you have to tap past 100 videos of their amazing food and amazing sand on the beach to see it. DELETE YOUR F*#KING STORIES YOU TWATS. sorry I’m just so so infuriated. They are acting like they are so important with first class flights, a huge welcome from the resort staff, but they are COMMON.AS.MUCK

• Angry
Reactions: 25
The roars of KnobRob in the water. De-class.
All the staff will breathe a collective sigh of relief once he gets back on that boat.
I can’t even comment on Sue tryna make sexy Dzyl happen filming him comin outta the water, cos I haven’t stopped laughin yet 🤣

• Haha

Whogivesa

Do you know what? I'd rather have a box of chocolates from Pound World that the other person has bought with their OWN money, rather than buy myself something flashy and let on someone else has bought it for me! These pair are just so nauseating and weird. In that show off video, he's standing there all gormless, looking like he didn't even know what was in the box. It's beyond embarrassing. He's the biggest sap, I honestly couldn't cope with having a lazy lapdog as a husband - so save your cheesy videos Sue. Nobody here is jealous of your fake life 🤢

• Heart