SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Christmas party or whatever you would call it was such bad taste. Can’t even believe she posted about it. You would know she has no kids of her own that’s for sure.

Reactions: 9
Again with caterers etc what was with the big tent over the table. AND ALSO , imagine toasting to a dead child (fine) but recording it for insta like the whole toast thing? Its in such bad taste id be ripping if it was me, stop using my dead child for ur insta content - its their ( his parents I mean) first Xmas without him like jesus give it a rest 😭

Reactions: 38
Absolutely disgusting; I didn’t know who the lady was until the toast and then couldn’t believe it.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely shocking, grid photo with her cousin and then a video of a toast to her deceased child 😭 there’s is nothing she will not do for content 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
She is so beyond tacky.

It's the same as last year, getting a fully catered Christmas during a pandemic with how many households mixing?

Nothing says we miss our poor dead child relative like clinking some Moet and popping it on insta, you stay classy Sue.

Reactions: 33
She is so beyond tacky.

It's the same as last year, getting a fully catered Christmas during a pandemic with how many households mixing?

Nothing says we miss our poor dead child relative like clinking some Moet and popping it on insta, you stay classy Sue.
I just went and had a looksy 😬😬😬😬
Omfg talk about tackey...when half the country is spending Christmas alone or under serious pressure financially or with health worries..I really could NOT believe she could be that bleeping stupid to flaunt her lifestyle...shocked 😲

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry that alone is enough to be cancelled for… toasting to a recently deceased child. Firstly if it was someone I knew, I’d prefer a quiet, dignified recognition of his life, not clinking champagne glasses before she gets trolled drunk. And th cheek of her to use it for content… absolutely VILE.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Very poorly judged. Sue, Katie and Smokey were all mad posting pictures of the menu and the food. You'd think they'd be just enjoying the family time rather than worrying about the Gram, particularly so soon after a family tragedy.
At least Sue had the sense not to treat us this year to an unboxing of her Louis Vuitton and Chanel stuff that was under the tree. She learnt that after last year's showing off.

Reactions: 10
The parents of the child are toasting too so they mustn’t mind? All as bad as each other

Reactions: 2
Only someone without a child would post that toast on social media. She has zero awareness.

(Not trying to offend anyone without kids)

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The faces on them when she bursts in “Wwoooooooo whaaaaaaay there yis are” looked like they were having a quiet moment. …..and probably regretting accepting their invite!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did she get a new puppy? There is one on her cousins lap... another dog for her to abandon every time she fucks off on a plane 🙃😶

Reactions: 4
What’s with the kids table, shoved in the kitchen with the help? Did they not make the cut to get into the tent? 🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.