SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d find a fella like Dylan completely unattractive. Not just cos I don’t like his whole look, but a lad who’s so fond of himself and goes around like he’s a big success when he’s just an insta husband. Does he have no self respect!? Whaf does he answer when people ask what he does for a living? Just so ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’d find a fella like Dylan completely unattractive. Not just cos I don’t like his whole look, but a lad who’s so fond of himself and goes around like he’s a big success when he’s just an insta husband. Does he have no self respect!? Whaf does he answer when people ask what he does for a living? Just so ick.
Oh me too, it's such a turn off. Absolutely no drive or ambition or interest in earning their own income , he spends all day in the gym, then all evening lounging around eating sweet King jellies gifted to Sue. There's no way I'd put up with that, have a bit of self respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dylan gives me the absolute ick as well…so vain and vapid…i earn more than my bf but at least he still gets up in the morning and does an honest days work and we split everything 50/50, Dzylan prob doesnt even take the buns out 🥴

Reactions: 17
I’d say Sue is spitting, Keilidh MUA is on the red carpet at the BRITS, or maybe Sue will post saying how she couldn’t make it but was invited!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is there a new thread yet? Don’t want to miss out on my daily dose!

Reactions: 3
Every year they do the same 5 minutes €5 deal, can they not switch it up a bit? I personally don’t get why she feels the need to celebrate the birthday of a prodoct.

Reactions: 4
Every year they do the same 5 minutes €5 deal, can they not switch it up a bit? I personally don’t get why she feels the need to celebrate the birthday of a prodoct.
With delivery, it works oily cheaper to get in penny’s anyway

Reactions: 2
She shouldn't be videoing other people's children at football practice and posting it to nearly 300k people. The bleeping cheek of her! She has no cop on 🤬

Reactions: 15
She shouldn't be videoing other people's children at football practice and posting it to nearly 300k people. The bleeping cheek of her! She has no cop on 🤬
It's a GDPR violation to boot, did she get permission from every parent or guardian to film their children and post it on a public Instagram page?

Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion:

*Boozy Suzy dancin round like a Freddo, will someone take her phone off her - she's wrecking me headdo*

Thanks @Wellingtonflop for the Freddo inspo, very basic but I love the Tattle titles.

Alsooooo the reason I came back here what the duck is she wearing is it like a boobtube dress over a white shirt or wtf 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion:

*Boozy Suzy dancin round like a Freddo, will someone take her phone off her - she's wrecking me headdo*

Thanks @Wellingtonflop for the Freddo inspo, very basic but I love the Tattle titles.

Alsooooo the reason I came back here what the duck is she wearing is it like a boobtube dress over a white shirt or wtf 🤔
And the chanel tights. God almighty she's so tacky and flashy. Her style is just atrocious, how she has a series styling people is totally beyond me

Reactions: 10
How tragic of Sue to ask that nikki girl for her one piece of advice, Ohhh how surprising a be kind dig to the trolls, if you have nothing nice to say say nothing at all. She's an awful clown recording that, she was slurring the quote sue told her to say. Wrecking the girls head with Instagram and bullshit on a night out

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.