SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their carry on is pure vulgar. You simply can’t buy class no matter how much you spend.

Reactions: 13
Why does Katie have to tag along everywhere with them. Suzanne said she was taking her parents away and then the other 2 appear. She is an adult can she not just do her own thing and be and be more independant.

Reactions: 9
Why does Katie have to tag along everywhere with them. Suzanne said she was taking her parents away and then the other 2 appear. She is an adult can she not just do her own thing and be and be more independant.
SoPoo said originally that she was taking some of her family away on holidays but only posted taking her mam and dad away. I think it's because the Monaco trip didn't go ahead last year that they bought them for Christmas.
To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if more of the Tacksons arrived at another time. Maybe the brother and his missus 🤷 they are away for 10 days after all!!
Kayshee has to be by SoPoos side at all times, sure someone had to replace Carla 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
and Katie saying in her Q&A that first class is well worth it. Yeah easy to say when youre not paying for it Katie. What the hell are her followers to think of that?! I dont follow- just went in for a nose!

Reactions: 38
All on the business account, you can bet there’ll be a big SoSue by SJ promotion while they’re there to justify it!!!

Reactions: 6
Ah Katie is a basic witch riding on Sue's coat tails 🤷‍♀️ like find your own identity luv 🙄

Reactions: 20
It will be interesting to see if they are all in the same accommodation or will Sue and Dylan have the premium and the rest in the normal one like SCS was in!!

Reactions: 8
The place looks stunning, but as a young girl you’d be bored off your mallet I’d have thought.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.