SoSueMe #11 Dripping with tack, bikini bottoms rammed up her crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they are on a flight, all seems to be quiet with the Tacksons 😂 but I'd be shocked they didn't do any airport posts

Wonder if they are on a flight, all seems to be quiet with the Tacksons 😂 but I'd be shocked they didn't do any airport posts
Sue would be only dying to show off her latest designer tracksuit & tag yer man who “sourced” it in BTs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And not forgetting her sister, bounce for an ounce Carla 🙈🙈🙈
Ah here I nearly fell out of the bed laughing so hard...my cocker spaniel isn't a bit impressed you numpty troll 😂😂😂🥴🥴🥴 funny fucker altogether 'bounce for an ounce Carla.....I bleeping LOVE it 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What's with getting the Dunnes receipts in her stories lately?? She must be looking for some freebies.
Screenshot_20220107_234713.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What's with getting the Dunnes receipts in her stories lately?? She must be looking for some freebies.
View attachment 973409
She's showing us firstly that she shops somewhere other than musgraves in bulk and secondly that she actually buts real food. Maybe she's kept the receipt there to remind Dzzzylan that half will come out of his pocket money 😂😂😂 minus her wine of course

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping juicer - great, really riveting content - you fuckin pisshead 🙄 Be honest and show us how it crushes ice and makes cocktails for u and Kayshee Onthebeg 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.